- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- 6-hour guided adventure to discover the iconic landmarks & sights of Yosemite Valley
- Knowledgable & experienced guide providing fun & informative commentary
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, water bottle & First Aid equipment
- All taxes
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
Yosemite Valley Discovery TourExperience the magic of Yosemite National Park as you spend the day on a guided adventure through the iconic valley
- Custom hiker's lunch - $20 per person
What to Expect
Yosemite National Park's incredible glacial valley boasts stunning cliff peaks, waterfalls and hikes among towering redwoods. Discover all of the valley's iconic landmarks and vistas on this fun and informative 6-hour naturalist adventure.
Join your knowledgable and experienced guide as you head towards Yosemite Valley, pausing to take in the breathtaking vista from Tunnel View. Providing one of the most famous views of Yosemite Valley, from here you can see the prominent El Capitan and Bridalveil Fall, with Half Dome rising in the background.
Home to some of the renowned cliffs and waterfalls that make Yosemite National Park famous, during your valley tour you will get to admire Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America, along with its sisters, Bridalveil Fall and The Cascades. See El Capitan dominating the skyline, with its exposed granite face attracting rock climbers from all over the world, and the instantly-recognisable rock formation of Half Dome.
Don't forget to bring your camera as there will be endless opportunities for capturing epic landscapes, and feel free to bring your own lunch or add on a custom hiker's lunch at the time of booking. This tour must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Priding ourselves on offering socially and environmentally sustainable, small-group guided adventures for all ages, abilities and interests, you will be guaranteed an unforgettable day of discovery.
Where We Visit
- Yosemite Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
- Layered clothing
- Brimmed hat & sunglasses
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Camera & binoculars
- Hiking boots or covered shoes
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Yosemite Valley Discovery Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely