- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- 7-hour guided afternoon adventure to discover the iconic landmarks & sights of Yosemite Valley
- 4-course BBQ picnic dinner by the banks of the Merced River, with the opportunity to enjoy a swim
- Knowledgable & experienced guide providing fun & informative commentary
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, water bottle & First Aid equipment
- All taxes
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
Yosemite Valley Sightseeing & Cookout AdventureExperience the magic of Yosemite Valley topped off with a 4-Course BBQ picnic dinner on the banks of the Merced River
What to Expect
Yosemite National Park's incredible glacial valley boasts stunning cliff peaks, waterfalls and hikes among towering redwoods. Discover all of the valley's iconic landmarks and vistas on a fun and leisurely afternoon sightseeing tour before relaxing on the bank of the Merced River while your guide grills up the perfect dinner in the perfect setting!
Join your knowledgable and experienced guide as you head towards Yosemite Valley, pausing to take in the breathtaking vista from Tunnel View. Providing one of the most famous views of Yosemite Valley, from here you can see the prominent El Capitan and Bridalveil Fall, with Half Dome rising in the background.
Home to some of the renowned cliffs and waterfalls that make Yosemite National Park famous, during your afternoon of sightseeing through the valley, you will get to admire Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America, along with its sisters, Bridalveil Fall, Sentinel Falls, Tamarack Falls and The Cascades. See El Capitan dominating the skyline, with its exposed granite face attracting rock climbers from all over the world, and the instantly-recognisable rock formation of Half Dome among other impressive peaks.
Head to the banks of the Merced River where you have the opportunity to swim in crystal clear mountain waters while your guide sets the table and grills up your delicious dinner. Your BBQ picnic will begin with fresh fruit, green salad, and fresh bread before you are served an organic, locally sourced steak with two grilled vegetable sides. We'll keep the sparkling lemonade and iced tea flowing and end our meal with a summer pie selection. This will be a dinner you remember for a lifetime! Vegetarian options and other food preferences can be made available upon request.
Don't forget to bring your camera as there will be endless opportunities for capturing epic landscapes throughout your incredible day. This tour must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered clothing
- Brimmed hat & sunglasses
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Camera & binoculars
- Hiking boots or covered shoes
- Your appetite
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
- Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Yosemite Valley Sightseeing & Cookout Adventure
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely