- Transfer by air-conditioned bus
- English speaking guide
- Meals (local food, set menu, vegetarian menu available)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- Drinking water
WHERE WE VISIT
- Historical sites of Saigon
- Reunification Palace
- Ben Thanh Market
- Dong Khoi Street
- See French colonial style architecture
- Jade Emporer Pagoda
- Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral
- War Remnants Museum
Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) Tour - Half DaySpend a full day discovering the must-see landmarks and highlights of Saigon!
- Meals not mentioned in program.
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
What to Expect
A vibrant metropolis, Saigon teems with energy, activity and motion. Everywhere you look, you'll see the meeting of traditional and modern life. Discover this bustling city on a day tour that will take you to some of the most famous sights. Fall in love with the towering skyline, the colonial buildings and traditional temples that sit side by side.
Pick up from your hotel is included today. Tour will start at 8.00 am.
Your day begins with a visit to the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Today, the grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions.
Nearby the Palace, you'll also see the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883. One of the city’s major landmarks, these two sites are worth a picture!
For more mementoes, take a walk on Dong Khoi street to snap photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee.
In the afternoon, explore the War Remnants Museum, which contains exhibits relating to the Vietnam War and the first Indochina War.
Next make a trip to the Jade Emperor Pagoda, also known as Tortoise Pagoda. This is one of the five most important shrines in Ho Chi Minh City.
For your last stop, head to Ben Thanh market where you can experience the daily life of local people. Spend some time wandering the stalls and checking out the local prices.
You'll then finish your tour at approximately 12.00 pm.
In case of cancellation, a penalty shall be applied depending on the cancellation time.
- More than 30 working days (except Saturday and Sunday) prior to the arrival of The Client: No charge
- From 29 to 15 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 20% of the full charge.
- From 14 working day to 3 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 30% of the full charge.
- 48hrs to 72hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 50% of the full charge.
- 24hrs to 48hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 75% of the full charge.
- For no-show, 100% of the full charge.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely