Discover a pristine land & explore two magical freshwater waterfalls & swimming holes hidden within a serene rainforest, all from Airlie Beach.
Chasing Waterfalls Day Tour - Whitsundays Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day tour to Eungella National Park to visit some of the most pristine waterfalls
- Visit 2 different waterfalls & swimming holes, with plenty of time to swim, relax & sunbake
- Convenient return transfers from selected Airlie Beach accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Come dressed comfortably! Make sure you bring an extra layer of clothing in the cooler months for the early morning and late afternoons.
Summers in Airlie Beach are hot and humid, a personal face towel or hygienic wipes is a great idea!
Please note that we never cancel a tour due to rain or wind, so please bring rainproof clothing if you would prefer to not get wet.
- A bottle of water
- Towel & Swimming costume & a jumper or jacket (winter months)
- Mosquito repellent (tropical heavy-duty repellent)
- Camera (turn off any sounds) Cameras should be in a waterproof
- Hiking boots or sneakers
- Cash / Credit Card for souvenirs
- A sense of humour is always welcome!
Unfortunately, this trip is not suitable for wheelchair users, or guests who are not comfortable climbing multiple stairs or crossing a river, hopping over rocks.
Reviews for Chasing Waterfalls Day Tour - Whitsundays
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.