Enjoy the Barossa Valley's superb scenery via helicopter before dropping in at God's Hill Wines for an exclusive pizza and wine experience
Barossa Valley Food & Wine Experience with Scenic Flight - God's Hill Wines Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4-hour guided Barossa Valley experience with a scenic helicopter flight over the lush hills & vineyards before visiting God's Hill Wines
- Take in views of the Barossa's icons from the sky, including Jacob's Creek Winery, the Whispering Wall & more
- Enjoy a Cellar Door wine tasting experience at God's Hill Wines
- Relaxed gourmet pizza lunch accompanied by 2 glasses of wine
- 1 bottle of wine to take home of your choice (excludes premium or reserve wines)
- Safety briefing & fascinating live commentary from your experienced pilot
- Departs from the meeting point at 261 Hoffnungsthal Road, Lyndoch
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
The helicopters can get quite hot during the Aussie summer months and cooler during the winter months, so dress comfortably.
If you plan to take photographs we recommend darker colours to reduce any window reflections.
Ladies please wear flatter shoes.
Hats, bags or any loose clothing are not allowed to be worn in or around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft. We will be happy to hold any hats or bags for you until you return from your tour.
It is wise to book a tour early in your stay, that way if your pilot determines that weather conditions on a particular day is not the best for your tour, there will be options for re-scheduling.
As far as the best time of day for a helicopter tour you should consider your personal schedule.
Most of the time we have nice weather; during summer it can get quite hot, so it is best to schedule your flight for early morning.
If we happen to have rainy weather, the pilot will consult the weather forecast and actual conditions to determine if it will be safe to fly.
We do not take our guests on a tour unless we are certain we can give you an excellent experience. Apart from not being enjoyable, rain does damage the helicopter's blades.
The pilot’s decision is final, regardless of the occasion.
Yes, each helicopter has an individual seat limit and an all-up weight limit. Please call us with any concerns.
Yes – the decision to fly at any stage of your pregnancy is entirely up to the individual. There are no pressure changes or manoeuvers that could cause discomfort. Two of our pilots are female and flew in the helicopters while pregnant.
Reviews for Barossa Valley Food & Wine Experience with Scenic Flight - God's Hill Wines
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.