- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4-hour guided Barossa Valley experience with a scenic helicopter flight over the lush hills & vineyards before visiting God's Hill Wines
- Take in views of the Barossa's icons from the sky, including Jacob's Creek Winery, the Whispering Wall & more
- Enjoy a Cellar Door wine tasting experience at God's Hill Wines
- Relaxed gourmet pizza lunch accompanied by 2 glasses of wine
- 1 bottle of wine to take home of your choice (excludes premium or reserve wines)
- Safety briefing & fascinating live commentary from your experienced pilot
- Departs from the meeting point at 261 Hoffnungsthal Road, Lyndoch
Barossa Valley Food & Wine Experience with Scenic Flight - God's Hill WinesEnjoy the Barossa Valley's superb scenery via helicopter before dropping in at God's Hill Wines for an exclusive pizza and wine experience
What to Expect
Enjoy the ultimate Barossa Valley experience - a winery tour via helicopter! Feel like a rock star as you float over rolling green hills and vineyards, gaining a unique perspective of this world-renowned wine region, before arriving in style at God's Hill Wines for a relaxed wine tasting and lunch experience. Enjoy having the helicopter exclusively for your group as all tours are private for 2-3 people.
Departing the Hoffnungsthal Valley, fly over Rowland Flat taking in views of iconic Jacob’s Creek Winery to see some of Australia’s largest wine tanks, some of which hold up to 1.4 million litres each. Pass by the quaint township of Lyndoch as you head towards the southern end of the Barossa Valley for your arrival at the family-owned God's Hill Wines.
Landing directly at the front of God’s Hill Wines, the welcoming crew will share with you the God’s Hill Story and guide you through a wine tasting at their cellar door. They specialise in small-batch boutique wines and bring the ancient traditions of Italy to the Barossa, which makes for a truly unique wine experience. Choose your favourite bottle to take home and then head to the restaurant to indulge in a relaxed pizza lunch with a glass or two of wine included.
After your exclusive winery visit, reboard the helicopter to continue your scenic flight over the Barossa Goldfields and the Whispering Wall (Barossa Reservoir) before finally arriving back at base. Throughout your flight, enjoy live commentary from your experienced pilot as you learn all of the interesting facts and stories of the Barossa. Be sure to bring your camera as this unforgettable experience provides many amazing photo opportunities.
Where We Visit
- Barossa Valley
- God's Hill Wines
Frequently Asked Questions
The helicopters can get quite hot during the Aussie summer months and cooler during the winter months, so dress comfortably.
If you plan to take photographs we recommend darker colours to reduce any window reflections.
Ladies please wear flatter shoes.
Hats, bags or any loose clothing are not allowed to be worn in or around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft. We will be happy to hold any hats or bags for you until you return from your tour.
It is wise to book a tour early in your stay, that way if your pilot determines that weather conditions on a particular day is not the best for your tour, there will be options for re-scheduling.
As far as the best time of day for a helicopter tour you should consider your personal schedule.
Most of the time we have nice weather; during summer it can get quite hot, so it is best to schedule your flight for early morning.
If we happen to have rainy weather, the pilot will consult the weather forecast and actual conditions to determine if it will be safe to fly.
We do not take our guests on a tour unless we are certain we can give you an excellent experience. Apart from not being enjoyable, rain does damage the helicopter's blades.
The pilot’s decision is final, regardless of the occasion.
Yes, each helicopter has an individual seat limit and an all-up weight limit. Please call us with any concerns.
Yes – the decision to fly at any stage of your pregnancy is entirely up to the individual. There are no pressure changes or manoeuvers that could cause discomfort. Two of our pilots are female and flew in the helicopters while pregnant.
- Weight restrictions apply - passengers must consent to be weighed on the day & maximum weight is 130kg. Please call if a passenger is over 100kg
- Single traveller supplement - Minimum of 2 person charge as it is a private flight for 2-3 passengers
- The Operator reserves the right to change flights due to weather conditions or other operational considerations
- Cancellations within 24 - 48 hours prior to departure, a $50 fee will be charged
- Cancellations inside of 24 hours prior to departure or no shows will be charged the full amount
- In the event of operator cancellation due to adverse weather or any other unforeseen event, a full refund will be provided
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely