- 1 hr airboat ride around Darwin Harbour
Darwin Airboat Tours
Cruise across Darwin Harbour to explore the mudflats and take in the beautiful surrounds, spotting birds, sharks & crocs on this exhilarating airboat tour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Designed by Matt Wright, esteemed tourism operator and National Geographic's Outback Wrangler, this airboat tour is all about fun and adventure!
The custom-built V8 Airboat will take you on a 1 hr journey across Darwin Harbour and towards the city's scenic mangroves, where you will cruise along the mudflats and take in the beautiful surroundings. Enjoy the local birdlife and keep an eye out in the waters below for sharks, crocs, and even stingrays.
Then, it's time to get your adrenaline pumping with the fun part – airboat fast laps! You'll be left smiling from ear to ear as you spin and glide across the water and experience the unique thrill of an airboat ride.
This is the only airboat with access to the stunning Darwin Harbour marine environments, and has the longest ride time of all Top End airboat tours! Plus, it seats only 12 people to provide more room and better viewing, and is fitted with comfortable padded seats.
Where we visit:
- Darwin Harbour
- Darwin mangroves & mudflats
Darwin Airboat Tours
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I bring?
Hat, camera, water and a change of t-shirt is advised, especially if you want to head out afterwards, as you can get a little muddy on the fun airboat fast laps!
- The operator reserves the right to alter the tour specifications, timings and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required
- Guests must arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the tour departure time. If guests miss their departure their ticket will be forfeited
- Weight restrictions apply & all guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. Passengers over 120kg are not permitted to travel
- Age restrictions apply & children under 3 years are not permitted to travel
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice and clearance from your doctor before travelling with us
- Guests with pre-existing medical conditions are advised to seek a doctors clearance before travel
- A minimum of 6 passengers is required to run this tour, tour bookings not reaching minimum numbers will be offered an alternative date of travel or a full refund
The following fees apply for cancellations:
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews