- 1.5-hour sunset cruise departing from Cavill Avenue
- Tour guide with live commentary about the stories behind Gold Coast
- Watch the sunset over the waterways while taking in the highlights of the Gold Coast
- Includes beer, bubbles, and soft drinks with a variety of snacks
Secrets of Surfers Paradise Sunset Cruise
Learn the secrets of Gold Coast while on a sunset cruise of the city!
WHAT TO EXPECT
There's a saying that goes "all that glitters isn’t necessarily gold." The Gold Coast is one of Australia's most popular destinations. It's known for surf, sun, beaches, and shopping. But behind the glittering exterior of skyscrapers, bright lights, and golden beaches, lies a web of secrets, scandals, and stories of how this famous town came to be the Gold Coast that you know today.
On this unique sunset tour, learn all about the businessman who embezzled over $13million, the missing 3 meter boa constrictor, and Australia’s first bikini. Local sources share commentary that you won't find in guide books. This 1.5-hour sunsets, secrets, and hidden gems tour of the Gold Coast is an experience you'll be talking about for days.
Join this tour onboard the amphibious Aquaduck for an afternoon sunset cruise and city tour. Sip on bubbles and enjoy a snack whilst hearing the stories that have shaped the Gold Coast of today. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the views of the city and waterways at golden hour.
Secrets of Surfers Paradise Sunset Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Where does the tour depart?
Check-in and departure location is Shop 34 Circle On Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Is there an age limit?
People of any age can ride the Aquaduck, even babies. Child rates are available for 2-16 years. 0-1 years are free on their parent’s lap.
Does the tour operate if it rains?
Yes. The vessel is fully covered and in wet conditions.
Does the tour offer hotel pickup?
No. They are located centrally in the heart of Surfers Paradise and only a short walk from the major hotels.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
The vessels are not wheelchair accessible, unfortunately. There are 5 steps to climb into the Aquaduck. If you can do the stairs, the team is happy to assist you into the duck.
- By purchasing a ticket, you accepts all risks and liabilities from his or her participation, which could result in loss of life, permanent or temporary injury and loss or destruction of property.
- The tour reserves the right to refuse any person, for whatever reason, participating in the ride and may remove any person from the vessel, vehicle or facility, in its absolute discretion whether or not they have previously purchased a ticket.
- You will not eat, drink or smoke whilst aboard, or whilst embarking or disembarking the vessel, vehicle or facility.
- You must not participate in the boat whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings given by Aquaduck Safaris, including but not limited to, the use of all safety equipment provided and safety procedures.
- You are responsible for his or her own personal property. Safe storage areas are available.
- You must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by Aquaduck Safaris. The Purchaser must seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Children must be 14 years of age or under to receive a ticket at the child's rates.
- A Family is deemed to be 2 Adults Purchasers and 2 Children.
- An adult must accompany children under 10 years of age.
- The tour reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and or vary advertised routes, vessels, prices, departures times and trip duration and accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities.
- Aquaduck Safaris reserves the right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
- Check in is15 minutes prior to departure time
- Minimum of 24 hours notice required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations
- No refunds for late cancellations or 'no-shows'
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews