- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 4-hr private brewery & distillery hopping tour for up to 12 people around some of the Gold Coast's best venues
- The flexibility to choose the itinerary you prefer, so you get the most out of your day
- Convenient return transfers from selected Gold Coast accommodation
What to Expect
Discover some of the Gold Coast's best breweries and distilleries on this private afternoon tour for up to 12 people.
The itinerary is entirely flexible, allowing you to pick and choose up to three destinations. Options include Balter Brewing, Black Hops Brewery, Burleigh Brewing, Lost Palms Brewing, Pickled Pig Brewery, Grandad Jack's Distillery, Wildflower Gin Distillery and Husk Distillery. You'll get to spend an hour at each one you choose, sampling their wares and enjoying the atmosphere. Prices are for up to 12 people.
Indulge in good beer from Balter Brewing, where it's all bout enjoying time with good friends. The taproom is a spacious warehouse-style set-up where you can see the tanks while sinking a pint.
Black Hops is another excellent option and was named Australia's 2018 AIBA Champion Small Brewery and 2019 and 2021 RQFWS Champion Brewery. This beer is made by three mates, and they now have three taprooms, with two on the Gold Coast and one in Brisbane.
Enjoy a pint in the picturesque beer garden at Burleigh Brewing, with lush greenery and live music. The tap list includes a lineup of the core range, as well as creative small-batch brews not available elsewhere.
The hot pink building of Lost Palms is sure to catch your eye. This fun and vibrant venue has a great collection of delicious beers, including limited editions, seasonal, and one-off beers for you to try.
The final option for breweries is the Picked Pig, a local brewery with a range of preservative-free, vegan-friendly beers. Finally, make sure to try the ever-popular Jinja Beer, which is particularly refreshing on a hot summer's day.
Grandad Jack's the is first distillery option and offer gin, whiskey, vodka, and liqueurs in an intimate setting. Choose options like a Greenhouse Gin, Penny Vodka, or Barbershop Coffee Liqueur – all named after the adventures of David Goulding, a.k.a. Grandad Jack.
Located in Burleigh, you'll find Wild Flower Gin, a small boutique distillery run by a passionate team who appreciate fine spirits. You're welcome to BYO food to this venue if you get hungry.
Then, the final option is Husk Distillers, located near the Tweed River in North Tumbulgum. It boasts a scenic location on a farm with a menu of tasting paddles and delicious cocktails. It's the perfect venue for a warm summer afternoon.
Where we Visit:
- Three of the following venues:
- Balter Brewing
- Black Hops Brewery
- Burleigh Brewing
- Lost Palms brewing
- Pickled Pig brewery
- Grandad Jack's distillery
- Wildflower Gin Distillery
- Husk Distillery
- This is a private tour & the price is for up to 12 people
- The minimum age is 18 years & all passenger IDs will be checked before boarding the bus
- Guests must keep their ID on them at all times
- A cleaning fee of $65 will occur if a passenger releases any forms of bodily fluids whilst in transit. This fee will be paid upon conclusion of the service
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Guests are advised to have travel insurance to cover any medical and professional costs
- Private bus cancellations may receive a full refund if they notify 'What A Day, Byron Bay' no later than 7 days before departure ($80 admin fee deducted). If customers wish to cancel their booked service after this time frame, they will receive a 50% refund only.
- Bookings that are cancelled within 48hrs of departure will not receive a refund
- A full refund may occur to the existing customer only if another bus is booked by a different party before scheduled departure date.
- If Customers miss departure time no refund will be received
COVID19 related Cancellations will receive a gift voucher at the exact price of the booking with no expiration date. Customers can re-book any date available.
Due to severe weather events our private buses may be cancelled and the ability to either change the date or a full refund will be offered.
Reviews for Gold Coast Brewery & Distillery Hopping – Price per Private Bus
Get Instant Confirmation