- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour surfing lesson in the morning at an iconic Gold Coast surf spot with fully qualified instructors & surfing equipment
- A 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up to get your body ready for the waves
- A free photo package of your surfing highlights
- A 30-minute jet ski ride with a safari guide on the latest model jet skis through the islands off the Gold Coast, stopping at South Stradbroke Island for a break & a swim
- Opportunity to spot dolphins, turtles & wallabies
- Convenient transport from the meeting point at North Burleigh Surf Club, 293 The Esplanade, Miami
WHAT TO EXPECT
Let us introduce you to the most unique and exciting adventure on the Gold Coast. Experience the thrill of learning to surf with a 2-hour morning session, and then take a joy ride on your own jet ski through coastal waterways. The Gold Coast is a surfer's paradise, with perfect waves for beginners and world-class waves for the advanced surfer. Feel the freedom and exhilaration that a ride on a jet ski offers and explore the wild blue yonder and hidden islands in beautiful Southeast Queensland.
Surfing lessons are a must-do Aussie experience and during your popular group lesson, experience the thrill as you learn surfing, have a laugh and make new friends. With a maximum of five students per instructor, you get plenty of personalised attention.
All coaches/surf instructors are fully accredited and qualified and teach you the best techniques and tips to get you surfing all the way to the beach. Enjoy a 20-minute surf/yoga warm-up to get your body ready for the waves, and take home a free photo package with those awesome moments captured to show off your new skills.
Spend the afternoon on an exhilarating 30-minute jet ski circuit with an expert safari guide, where you have the opportunity to see the dolphins, turtles and wallabies that inhabit this wonderful paradise on the Gold Coast. Stop off at a tropical Island resort on South Stradbroke Island for a break where you can have a splash, something delicious to eat and a nice cold beverage. With big hairpin bends and Aussie flora and fauna around every turn, it’s a ride that you’ll never forget!
Where we visit
- Gold Coast Region - best surfing location on the day
- South Stradbroke Island
Thrill Seeker Package Gold Coast - Surf and Jet Ski
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What if I have never surfed before?
Perfect, we will teach you everything you need to know, from surfing all the way to the beach to weather patterns, rips, tides and everything else in between.
What if I am not a good swimmer?
You don’t have to be Ian Thorpe to learn how to surf, although basic swimming capability is needed, especially when you gain more confidence as a surfer. But don’t worry you will be supervised at all times.
What about fitness level?
A reasonable level of fitness is required when learning how to surf.
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable clothing
- Bottle of water & some snacks for in between your lessons
What's the age group?
From 5yrs to 105yrs everyone is welcome to enjoy the thrill of surfing. 17yrs and under will require an adult to join them.
- Group surf lessons require a minimum of 4 guests booked in to run on any given day
- We are licensed at a number of surfing locations & will pick the best beach for the surfing conditions on the day
- All customers participating in surf lessons do so at their own risk
- All customers agree to provide information on any medical conditions prior to commencing any of our tours
- Every customer is responsible for their own property that they bring on our tours
- The customer must abide by all instructions given by The Operator's staff at all times
- All surf lessons, activities & tours require a 0.00 blood alcohol reading
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Read full supplier's terms & conditions