Take an eco-sailing adventure to spot dolphins along the the pristine coast of the Great Sandy Straits, with morning tea included.
K'Gari (Fraser Island) Eco-Sailing Dolphin Adventure Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4 hr sailing trip along the pristine shores of the Great Sandy Straits, onboard an eco friendly, award-winning, modern sailing vessel
- Opportunities to see magnificent bottlenose dolphins & Australian humpback dolphins, plus dugongs, turtles, & seabirds
- Delicious morning tea served onboard
- Optional return transfers from selected local Hervey Bay accommodation, or the option to self-drive to the marina
- Departs from the meeting point at Berth B7, Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about K'Gari (Fraser Island) Eco-Sailing Dolphin Adventure
The catamaran is designed to provide a stable ride and it doesn't go out into open ocean waters. However, depending on the sea conditions you may experience motion sickness. If you think you may experience motion sickness there are medications that you can take prior to boarding. Please talk to your doctor or pharmacy for advice on which is right for you. In addition to this, you can also eat ginger, SAO biscuits and bananas to ease this feeling.
No, smoking is not permitted while on board.
Yes, we have a comfortable seating area shaded from the sun allowing you to rest while still taking in 180 degree views.
Yes, there is FREE all-day parking available for guests.
Reviews for K'Gari (Fraser Island) Eco-Sailing Dolphin Adventure
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.