- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided tour indulging in unique tasting experiences at 3 premium local venues
- Guided wine tasting at a boutique cellar door
- Taste a signature range of locally made spirits at a premium distillery
- Delicious lunch & tasting paddles of Hunter beers or ciders at a local brewery
- Knowledgeable & enthusiastic guide enhancing your experience
- Convenient return transfers from selected Hunter Valley accommodation
Note: Minimum numbers need to be met before this tour can operate
Explore the highlights of the scenic Hunter Valley in this packed half-day wine tour, visiting a trio of hand-picked venues. Enjoy a range of tasting experiences at each location that will be sure to please any wine, beer and spirit lovers.
Join your expert local guide as you are collected from your accommodation to commence with a guided wine tasting at a boutique run cellar door. Featuring a range of premium Hunter Valley wines, learn all about what the renowned wine region is famous for and what it does best.
Next, you will visit a local distillery for a guided tasting of their signature range of locally made spirits. Hopefully, all this exploring will have worked up an appetite in preparation for our last stop of the day.
Visit an awesome local brewery and cellar door where you will be seated for a selection of shared pizzas and sides with a tasting paddle of Hunter craft beers or ciders to enjoy over lunch. There is plenty of storage and a cooler box on the bus for any gourmet purchases along the way so you can keep enjoying your taste of the Hunter Valley at home.
Where We Visit
- Hunter Valley - 3 amazing local venues