- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Stop at Refuge Cove to walk and swim
- Cruise around the Prom lighthouse
- Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowna Island seal colony
- Regular sea bird and dolphin sightings
- Licenced bar to purchase drinks
Wilsons Prom Full Day Cruise
Spend a full day on the water discovering the untouched islands, rugged coastlines, and spectacular wildlife of Wilsons Promontory National Park
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come on an incredible adventure, visiting one of the most beautiful, natural areas in the world. Wilsons Promontory National Park is the southernmost tip of mainland Australia, and this cruise takes you all the way around the southern coast, on a journey of a lifetime, with untouched islands, rugged coastlines, amazing rock formations and spectacular wildlife in areas that most people wouldn’t dream exist
Stopover at the pristine Refuge Cove where you can have a swim in the turquoise waters or go ashore exploring. This secluded beach is only accessible by foot or boat, so you'll be able to enjoy the peace. Head further south to pass the Wilsons Promontory Lightstation as you cruise around the southern tip of the peninsula.
Other stops on this cruise include the mysterious Skull Rock. It's a granite island located in the ocean southwest of Wilsons Prom and has an otherworldly feel to it and has only had a handful of people set foot on it. On one side there's a huge cave, carved thousands of years ago by the unforgiving ocean. Within that lies a luscious bed of green grass – a true testament to Mother Nature.
Then it's on to the Kanowna Island seal colony. This island is home to an estimated 15,000 Australian fur seals, plus a small number of long-nosed fur seals. Watch these curious creatures sunbake on the land or frolic in the water.
Enjoy 9 hrs of fully catered, luxury cruising on the modem catamaran cruiser Brianna Lee with breathtaking scenery. Indulge in a delicious lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea. You can also purchase a cold beer or glass of wine at the licensed bar onboard.
Where we visit:
- Wilsons Promontory
- Skull Rock
- Kanowna Island fur seal colony
- Refuge Cove
Wilsons Prom Full Day Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I wear and bring?
We recommend you bring on the day:
- Comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sun hat & sunglasses
- Bathers, wetsuit, towel & snorkelling gear
- Sunscreen & insect repellent (Please note that European wasps and March flies are occasionally encountered in Refuge cove, if you have any allergies to them, please bring medication)
- Wind/rain-proof jacket
- Help us reduce plastic waste by bringing your own Keep Cup and refillable water bottle
- All personal medication required, including motion sickness pills, if prone to motion sickness
Is there a licensed bar on the boat?
Yes, there are drinks available through our licensed bar on board.
Will it be rough?
On many of our cruises, you may experience some swell and rough sea’s at times as we do cruise in open waters. Our staff will advise all passengers booked if we have any added concerns about sea conditions at least the day prior. We suggest precautions against motion sickness.
Are there toilets on board?
Yes, there are unisex and disabled toilets on board.
Can I bring my children?
Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge. Our shorter cruises are perfect for all ages, however, children of all ages must always be under adult supervision.
On our longer cruises, we ask that you are confident that your infant child will okay for the duration of the cruise and take steps to ensure both the infant and their guardian do not get seasick as someone must be able to care for the infant at all times.
Can we go for a swim on this cruise?
Yes, on our stop over to Refuge Cove you can go for a swim or snorkel in this stunning bay, if you're planning on doing this don't forget to bring bathers and a towel.
- Guests are required to check-in and collect their boarding pass at least 30 minutes prior to the cruise departure time
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Cruise dates and times may be changed or cancelled due to weather and passenger numbers, please check our daily updates on our website to confirm your cruise
- If the operator cancels a cruise due to weather or any unforeseen circumstance a transfer or full refund will be offered
- Dietary requirements may be provided for on our catered cruises. Dietary requirements must be provided to us no later than 12 pm the day prior to the cruise. Please note dietary requirements are not catered for on all cruises
- Passengers who are on current medications or suffer prior illnesses are required to inform crew staff
- This is an adventure cruise, requiring some level of mobility for transfer to and from shore. The cruise operates in open Bass Strait waters, where rough conditions can sometimes be encountered can cause motion sickness
- Changes or refunds can be made up to 48 hours prior to travel at no extra cost
- Cancellations within 48 hours or no shows will not be refunded
Read full supplier's terms & conditions