- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5-hour scenic cruise along the spectacular Noosa Coast in search of wild dolphins & other native wildlife
- Safety briefing & commentary with an experienced Captain
- Departs from the meeting point at Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
Noosa Dolphin SafariWitness majestic dolphins playing in their natural habitat along the scenic Noosa Coast on this 1.5-hour Dolphin Safari.
What to Expect
Experience the exhilaration of being out on the open ocean as Ocean Rider takes you on an unforgettable 1.5-hour journey around Noosa’s magnificent unspoilt coastline. Soak up the spectacular scenery and iconic sights that can only be truly appreciated from the water and get up close and personal with the resident dolphins that inhabit these beautiful waters.
After a quick safety brief with Captain Nathan, depart Noosa Marina for a relaxing cruise down the beautiful Noosa River and out around the Noosa National Park Headland. Views of stunning natural cliff formations, lush emerald forests, pristine coves and sweeping beaches create the ideal photo opportunity with a backdrop of the impressive Hells Gate.
When it comes to dolphin and wildlife sightings in their natural habitat - every day is unique. While dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed, they are likely and our dolphin friends are often found between the national park and Sunshine Beach. It is a memorable sight to witness these beautiful creatures swimming and playing near the boat.
The national park is home not only to dolphins but an impressive array of other sea and coastal life. Spot Kites, Shearwaters and Gannets having fun in the thermal updrafts along the cliffs and in the winter months, humpback whales frequent the shores in ever-increasing numbers each year from June to October.
A wildlife viewing trip on the open-air Ocean Rider is a must-do experience on the list of things to do in Noosa. With a maximum of 12 passengers seated in six rows of two, everyone gets a window seat with an incredible view and a personalised experience that only a small group allows.
Where We Visit
- Noosa National Park Headland
Frequently Asked Questions
- Life jackets
- Action goggles
What to bring:
- Warm jacket in winter
- There is a small locker under each seat for a few belongings however we recommend you bring them in a waterproof bag to protect them
It depends on the sea conditions, however we have rain jackets if necessary.
Depending on the nature of the injury, disability or medical condition. To participate you must be able to get in and out of the boat and your leg over the saddle-style seat and you must also be able to absorb the impact endured over waves.
The tour is not recommended for people with back & spinal injuries and it is not recommended for pregnant women even in the first trimester.
No, just as long as you can fit into a lifejacket and seat.
- All guests must sign a waiver
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A moderate level of mobility & agility is required
- The Operator reserves the right to modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Customers who cancel within 24 hours from the time of departure will receive a credit to be used within 12 months
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely