- Return transfers from selected Sunshine Coast accommodation
- All transportation
- 3 hr Noosa Everglades Serenity Cruise, including a glass of bubbly & light savoury afternoon tea
- Noosa Ferry from Hastings Street to Noosa Marina (45 min journey)
- 2-course lunch with beer, wine or soft drink
- 45 minutes free time to explore Hastings Street
- Visit Laguna Lookout & Point Perry Lookout
Noosa Everglades Cruise & Highlights Tour with Lunch
This full-day guided tour takes you to see the sights and delights of Noosa, including the famous Hastings Street, a 3-hour everglades cruise, & a delicious 2-course lunch overlooking the Noosa River.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the sights and delights of Noosa, one of the many jewels in the Sunshine Coast crown during this full-day guided tour. We stop at Laguna Lookout which offers the ultimate panorama of Noosa which is a short drive from the bustling hub of Hastings Street and provides sweeping views that extend out as far as the mountains in the distance and across the Noosa River.
The next stop is Hastings Street where you will enjoy 45 minutes of free time to explore and step foot on Noosa Main Beach. You will have plenty of time to grab a coffee, browse the many shops along Hastings Street or take a walk to Noosa National Park. Noosa Main Beach is one of the few beaches along Australia’s coastline facing north and is the best option for families or those who are not confident in the surf, as it is protected by the headland, has gentle waves and is patrolled year-round by surf lifesavers.
After Hastings Street, you will take a ride on the Noosa Ferry up the Noosa River to Tewantin for an appetising two-course lunch on the waterfront. The Noosa Ferry will allow you to enjoy the passing scenery in a laid-back manner, this is one of the many Sunshine Coast attractions for the camera! The ferry will pick you up at Hastings Street and take you on a ferry cruise along the Noosa River to Noosa Marina. You will get to see local wildlife, amazing scenery and views right over the water, and you’ll also get to check out the region from a different viewpoint.
If you’re a foodie, you’re in for a treat as the two-course lunch with a glass of wine or beer is at one of Noosa’s highly rated restaurants – Pier 11. It's spectacularly located at the Noosa Marina perched overlooking the Noosa River. The stylish and warm decor of the main restaurant offers diners a picturesque waterfront setting for all dining occasions. The River Lounge offers a great place to take in the endless river views and the natural surrounds.
After lunch, enjoy a 20-minute scenic drive through Noosaville & Tewantin past the forestry plantations before arriving at Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp, where you’ll depart on an afternoon Serenity Cruise, on Lake Cootharaba, heading north up the Upper Noosa River to Fig Tree Point (historic indigenous location ) past the Kinaba Information Centre. This is the start of the Noosa Everglades. Onboard you’ll enjoy a glass of bubbly and light savoury afternoon tea before returning to Habitat Noosa with the sun lowering over the lake to end what is an amazing full day in Noosa.
Where we visit:
- Laguna Lookout
- Hastings Street
- Noosa Main Beach
- Noosa River
- Pier 11
- Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp
- Noosa Everglades
Noosa Everglades Cruise & Highlights Tour with Lunch
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring a small bag with the following:
- A bottle of water
- An item of warm clothing (winter months)
- A hat and sunglasses
- A rain jacket or umbrella
- Spare cash
Does the tour operate in wet weather?
Our tours are not weather dependent. All tours will depart regardless of rain or other weather conditions unless we are aware of conditions/forecasts that would make it unsafe.
Do you provide a pick-up service for day tours?
Yes, for day tours we pick up from Beachside accommodations between Mooloolaba and Noosa. If you are staying in an AirB&B or with family and friends, please check if a door-to-door pick-up is possible before booking.
What if I have special dietary requirements?
You must add special comments when booking if you require special dietary requirements. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request, however, we are unable to offer a guarantee on behalf of the partners we work with. We will inform you in advance if a specific dietary request is not available.
Can I take a wheelchair or a stroller on tour?
Generally, no, our tour van is not equipped to store wheelchairs due to limited storage space. Strollers are permitted onboard the minibus. Please enquire before booking for clarification on a particular tour.
Can I bring luggage on board the bus?
Our touring vehicles have minimal storage space, any more than a small day pack is undesirable. Large bags, prams & strollers cannot be stored onboard. If you need to bring along any more than this, please be sure to let us know at the time of booking, as it may be necessary to purchase an extra seat to accommodate your luggage.
- Please wait outside the hotel 10 minutes prior to pick up time
- All passengers are to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles
- All tours will depart regardless of rain or other weather conditions unless we are aware of conditions/forecasts that would make it unsafe
- No luggage can be bought on day tours. Large backpacks and suitcases will be refused at departure due to space restrictions on board
- The operator is not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus
- Food & Beverages (excluding water) are not to be consumed on any vehicle without prior approval from the driver
- 0% cancellation fee applies for bookings cancelled more than 48 hours before departure
- 50% cancellation fee applies for bookings cancelled within 48 hours before departure
- 100% cancellation fee applies for no-shows
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Alexandra Headlands / Maroochydore / Cotton Tree
- Noosa / Noosaville / Tewantin
- Peregian Beach & Sunshine Beach
- Twin Waters / Marcoola / Coolum Beach