- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy the ultimate Blue Mountains experience!
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park to meet Australia's unique native animals
- Hand-feed kangaroos, see koalas, penguins, wombats, and a crocodile
- See the Three Sisters rock formation
- Ride on the Scenic Cableway, Scenic Railway, and Skyway
- River Cruise included
- Free souvenir koala
- 2-course lunch
- Daily courtesy hotel pick-ups in CBD area
What to Expect
If you are in Sydney on a short stay, this one-day tour is a great addition to your visit! The tour visits the essential Blue Mountains destinations including Echo Point and the Three Sisters, Scenic Cableway, Skyway and Railway. During your trip, you'll get to visit an award-winning interactive wildlife park to meet Australia's unique native animals and-feed kangaroos, see Koalas, penguins, wombats, and a crocodile!
An air-conditioned coach bus will pick you up from your Sydney CBD accommodation and take you to the Blue Mountains. An experienced driver/guide will provide commentary along the way to make your tour fun and educational.
Upon arrival, you'll head to Featherdale Wildlife Park to make friends with cuddly koalas and wombats and hand-feed kangaroos in the people-friendly, interactive enclosures. You'll also get to see dingoes, reptiles, and a large variety of birds. This tour includes a 2-course lunch is included at a Cafe in Leura. This provides an excellent opportunity to explore the historic township of Katoomba, following the scenic cliff drive in the Jamison Valley and Australia's Grand Canyon.
The tour then visits the spectacular Three Sisters, a towering rock formation overlooking the Jamison Valley. Take heaps of photos! The next stop is the Scenic Railway and Scenic Cableway so that you can travel across the Valley on the Scenic Skyway to enjoy breathtaking views.
This tour covers a lot of ground! But it's a fantastic way to experience the Blue Mountains in one day. The tour beats the traffic back to Sydney by hiring a privately chartered cruise. Enjoy a relaxing Fantasea River Cruise along the Parramatta River to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay where your tour concludes.
WHERE WE VISIT:
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Echo Point and Three Sisters
- Scenic Cableway, Scenic Railway, and Skyway
- Jamison Valley
- Australia's Grand Canyon
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Children under 3 years old, not taking a seat, travel free.
Reviews for Blue Mountains Scenic Day Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Prices shown are Australian Currency and are subject to change without notice. All tour fares are inclusive of GST. The tour reserves the right to cancel tours, amend fares, itineraries, and days of operation. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport or use associated tour operators as required. Refunds are not available for wet or changing weather conditions.
- Coaches depart on time from all attractions. Passengers who miss the coach will be liable for all tours costs back to Sydney. Refunds are not available on the day of travel for partly completed tour.
- For any tour components not operated by the tour we cannot and do not take any responsibility for any injury or loss of any type arising in any matter. The tour does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any property. There will be no refund if you simply change your mind after having booked the tour, realise you can't afford the tour or were responsible for causing your tour to terminate. The tour shall not be held liable for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions. Children: Under 3 years old not taking a seat travel Free (Children 3-12 years old).
- PLEASE NOTE: Prams and Strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the scenic walkway are not wheelchair accessible.
A 25% cancellation charge will apply for all bookings. A 50% cancellation charge for cancellation 24 hours prior to the departure time, cancellation within 24 hours prior to commencement of tour or no show on the day will incur 100% cancellation fee, meaning no refund.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Boulevarde hotel Pick up time 07:35am
- Coles Express Woolloomooloo Pick up time 07:45am
- DeVere Hotel
- Devere hotel Pick up time 07:45am
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour Pick up time 07:05am
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, an IHG Hotel
- Holiday Inn Potts Point Pick up time 07:40am
- Holiday Inn Sydney - Potts Point, an IHG Hotel
- Ibis Darling Harbour Pick up time 07:00am
- Ibis Sydney Darling Harbour, Darling Harbour
- Kimpton Margot Sydney
- Mercure Sydney Wynyard
- Oaks Goldsbrough Pick up time 07:00am
- Oaks Sydney Goldsbrough Suites
- Park Royal Darling Harbour Pick up time 07:05am
- PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
- Primus Hotel Pick up time 07:15am
- Radisson Blu (Near Circular Quay) Pick up time 07:50am
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
- Radisson Hotel and Suites (near Darling Harbour) Pick up time 07:05am
- Rydges Sydney Harbour Pick up time 08:00am
- Rydges World Square Hotel
- Rydges World Square Pick up time 07:15am
- Shangri-la Hotel Pick up time 08:00am
- Shangri-La Sydney
- Sydney Central YHA
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Pick up time 07:55am
- The Sydney Boulevard Hotel
- Travelodge Wynyard Pick up time 08:05am
- Vibe Hotel Pick up time 07:30am
- Vibe Hotel Sydney
- YHA Central Pick up time 07:10am
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation