- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 10 x 7oz craft beers (or wine tasting) at 3 destinations
- Beer & cheese matching
- Pickup and drop-off from selected wine country accommodation. Please note locations outside of Pokolbin may incur an additional charge
- Transport in luxury vans
- Knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide
Hunter Valley Beer Belly TourExplore the lesser-known, but equally amazing beer scene of the Hunter Valley on this half day tour, including beer tastings.
- Additional glasses of beer or any takeaway purchases
What to Expect
The Hunter Valley is famous for its wine, but a cheeky vinos isn't everyone's cup of tea. Luckily, we've done the hard yards researching the best new Hunter Valley made boutique beers, so you can sit back, relax with a cold one and be chauffeured around on this half-day brewery tour.
To start, you'll be picked up in the afternoon from selected Hunter Valley accommodation, and whisked around in a luxury van. The first stop is Ironbark Hill Brewhouse. It's situated on the grounds of Peter Drayton Wines, surrounded by grapevines and sprawling vineyards. Every day you will find 10 beers and 2 ciders pouring fresh on tap, ranging from pale ales and lagers to stouts and porters.
The second brewery on the itinerary will vary, depending on availability and the group. Wherever you end up though, you'll indulge in another generous tasting paddle of the fresh, local brews.
The final stop on the itinerary is a unique cheese and beer matching at Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Kitchen. Taste 4 local tap beers from the Hunter Valley Beer Company with a selection of cheese and antipasto. There’s time to relax as your guide takes you through these flavours which is a whole lot of fun!
Where we visit:
- Ironbark Hill Brewhouse
- Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Kitchen
- A 3rd local brewery, which will vary on the day
Frequently Asked Questions
We have 2 Mercedes Sprinters, 1 Mercedes Vito and 2 Nissan El Grands.
Our modern luxury vehicles are spacious and comfortably seat up to 12 guests. This allows for an easy and fun interaction within a small group setting (unavailable in smaller sedans, limos or bikes) and access to boutique locations. Other bigger bus tours get limited access to the more public tasting areas, with tasting queue delays, slow transitions and too many individual schedules.
No. Our tours are not affected by weather and will run rain, hail or shine.
The Kitchen and Deli is at ground level with easy access for disabled customers. Our tours unfortunately do not cater to wheelchairs.
No, there is not a lot of walking, just enough to keep it fun. You should be mobile enough to get in and out of a van, and we park close to each brewery so there are no big hikes to the front door.
All beer tastings during the experience are included. Chilled water will be available in the van.
No. Your child would be confused by a group of tipsy adults singing, “Come on Eileen” when they really don’t know the words. Fun, yes, but not pretty…
No. As some cellar doors do not allow dogs.
Yes, when you purchase your beer, the brewery will label it with your name and we will store it safely in the bus for you.
Dress comfortably for the season you are visiting. There is no dress code but please respect the establishments you are visiting and dress appropriately as you would in any other licensed club or venue… and leave the ACDC sleeveless T at home!
- There is a minimum number of people needed to operate this tour
- If you leave any facilities in such a state that either professional or extensive cleaning is required the parties involved will have their credit card automatically charged a minimum of $250 for cleaning fees
- The operator reserves the right to make last-minute changes to your tour experience.
You can change or cancel your booking for free up to 48hrs prior to your booking. In the event of a last-minute cancellation the following fees apply:
- Within 48hrs of the tour departure – 50% cancellation fee
- Within 24hrs of the tour departure – 100% cancellation fee
Reviews for Hunter Valley Beer Belly Tour
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely