This San Jose walking tour takes you through the busy streets, bustling markets, and tranquil parks.
San Jose Bites And Sights Walking Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Unmask the beauty and culture of contemporary Costa Rican life on this San Jose walking tour
- Discover the secrets behind handicrafts, herbal remedies, and fresh produce at Borbon and San Jose Central Market
- Become a mixologist of natural Costa Rican drinks and an expert on more than 30 local exotic fruits and vegetables
- Savor several tasty seasonal samplings of Costa Rica as well as its famous organic coffee
- See a side of San Jose only known by locals and not found in guidebooks
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose Bites And Sights Walking Tour
Departs at 8:30am from the front entrance of the National Theatre, Avenida 2, calle1, Catedral, San José, Costa Rica.
Central Avenue, San Jose.
Extra cash for food and drink, souvenirs, items of a personal nature, and tips/gratuities for your guide. Casual clothing is appropriate for this tour, and we advise you wear comfortable shoes. Hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen may need to be worn if the weather is hot.
Yes, children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
Most tours will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if tours are canceled under extreme circumstances, your guide will contact you to move your tour to another day.
Reviews for San Jose Bites And Sights Walking Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- <div><span>Front entrance of the National</span><span> Theatre, </span><span><span>Avenida 2, calle1, Catedral, San José, Costa Rica</span></span></div> <div> <div> </div> </div>