- Ocean Safari at Cape Tribulation
- Visit two reef sites – Mackay and Undine Reefs
- 2 hours exploring the underwater world and swimming with turtles
- Reef interpretation and eco presentations
- Choice of Whitsundays Ocean Rafting Tour – Northern Exposure or Southern Lights
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Afternoon tea
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkelling equipment and personalised snorkelling instruction
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Marine Park and National Park fees
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire
- Drinks & snacks
WHAT TO EXPECT
This ocean safari and rafting package is ideal for people travelling along Queensland's tropical coast. You'll get to enjoy an ocean adventure in both the stunning Whitsundays departing from Airlie Beach, and from the incredible Cape Tribulation further north.
Up in Cape Tribulation, enjoy an exhilarating ocean safari ride to snorkel the pristine untouched Great Barrier Reef off the Daintree Coast. This half-day eco-tour visits 2 different snorkel destinations, each with an extraordinary array of marine life and coral species. After a 25 minute ride, guests are ready to snorkel the fabulous locations at Mackay and Undine Reefs. On most days, the rainforest can be seen along the mainland beach while snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef alongside sea turtles, which are found in abundance swimming over reefs full of colourful coral, along with myriads of tropical fish, eagle rays,giant clams and starfish.
Travel further south and choose from 1 of 2 exciting Whitsunday tour options – the Northern Exposure or Southern Lights. Each includes an exhilarating ride to world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Beach and Lookout, pristine snorkelling reefs and guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks, all in one day! The main difference between the two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights has more beach time.
Whichever you choose, you'll visit the wild side of the Whitsunday Islands, with uninhabited islands, and beautiful natural scenery brimming with marine, bird and animal life. This is the only tour operator to have direct access to the stunning and iconic Hill Inlet beach and special snorkel sites at Hook Island and Border Island ensure a memorable underwater experience.
Experience adrenalin-fuelled action while exploring on the custom-built semi-rigid inflatable vessels, travelling at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km/hour). The vessels are up to 12-metre semi-rigid inflatable vessels, originally designed and built as rescue crafts and are driven by 500hp engines, allowing you to experience a fun, high-speed ride amongst the natural beauty of the Whitsundays.
Where we visit:
- Cape Tribulation
- Mackay Reef
- Undine Reef
- Whitehaven Beach
- Hill Inlet Beach & Lookout
- Whitsunday Island National Park