- Return transfers from selected Ayers Rock Resort accommodation
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Sparkling wine & canapes
- BBQ dinner (optional extra)
Uluru Sacred Sites & Sunset (with optional BBQ dinner)
Stand in awe of Uluru as you take a journey around the base, learning about it’s cultural significance and history, followed by an epic sunset and optional BBQ dinner.
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fee
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park. Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary while you enjoy the incredible surroundings and the sight of Uluru in the distance. The first stop is a visit to the Uluru–Kata Tju?a Cultural Centre, where there is time to purchase some locally made Aboriginal art and learn more about the Western Desert region.
Then, travel in the comfort of your coach around the base of Uluru while your Driver Guide will provide details on its incredible history. You’ll be fascinated by the Aboriginal stories that go back many thousands of years. Take a short walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole, admire Aboriginal Rock Art while listening to stories of traditional Anangu life, and hear the Tjukurpa (story) of Kuniya and Liru.
The afternoon concludes with an iconic Uluru sunset. Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles as you begin to absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings at the Sunset Viewing Area. You are free to just relax or stroll around to discover your own personal spot to watch the amazing Uluru sunset.
As the sun sinks over the western horizon and the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous. It is recommended that you photograph Uluru every few minutes to really capture the gradual colour changes of the rock, so don’t forget your camera!
Choose to upgrade your experience by adding on a barbeque dinner under the stars. If you select this option, then after sunset, continue to an exclusive venue for a delicious Barbecue Dinner, with Uluru as your stunning backdrop. Relax in the company of friends and fellow travellers and enjoy sparkling wine on arrival and dine on a variety of meats and a selection of freshly prepared salads, followed by a tasty dessert. Your meal is accompanied by wine, beer and soft drinks. There's even time for star gazing!
Where we visit:
- Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Sunset Viewing Area
- Exclusive dining venue in the park (with optional BBQ add-on)
- Uluru Sacred Sites & SunsetYou'll be fascinated by the ancient Aboriginal stories, learn about ancient Aboriginal Rock Art and the area's flora and fauna. See the Mutitjulu Waterhole and enjoy sparkling wine as you watch the sun set!
From AUD $142Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
- Uluru Sacred Sites & Sunset with BBQ DinnerYou'll be fascinated by the ancient Aboriginal stories, learn about ancient Aboriginal Rock Art and the area's flora and fauna. See the Mutitjulu Waterhole and enjoy sparkling wine as you watch the sun set! Includes sunset BBQ dinner.
From AUD $289Value AUD $300SAVE AUD $11Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring enclosed walking shoes, a water bottle, and warm layers in cooler months. You'll also want to bring money souvenirs.
Can I travel with children?
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Are there bathroom facilities on the coach?
On the day tours, the fleet can vary, and mini-coaches are sometimes used to accommodate smaller groups. These mini coaches do not have a restroom or reclining seats. However, regular stops are made so you can access facilities.
Is there onboard Wi-Fi?
We pride ourselves on having the finest fleet of fuel-efficient, fully air-conditioned coaches, with onboard Wi-Fi for our guests’ convenience.
What's on the menu of the optional barbecue under the stars?
Enjoy sparkling wine on arrival and dine on a variety of meats and a selection of freshly prepared salads, followed by a tasty dessert. Your meal is accompanied by wine, beer and soft drinks. The menu is seasonal, so exact items will vary depending on when you visit.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tours and amend prices, itineraries and days of operation as required. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport
- Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by flooding or any other causes are the responsibility of the client
- Refunds are not available for wet weather or changing weather conditions
- Clients are strongly advised to take out travel insurance
- The operator reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach tour travel and who may require services and facilities that the operator\s cannot guarantee will be available
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Should you wish to cancel your tour, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- Within 48 hours of the departure date – 50% of the tour price
- Within 24 hours of the departure date or no show – 100% of the tour price
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- *Please advise hotel*
- Ayers Rock Campground
- Desert Gardens Hotel
- Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge
- Sails in the Desert Hotel