- Skip the line and save time
- Discover Ancient Rome with an experience guide
- The tour takes around 1.5-hours
Colosseum Guided Tour
Skip the lines and explore one of The Seven Wonders of the World, the Colosseum with an experienced guide.
Buy as a Gift
- Not wheelchair accessible
WHAT TO EXPECT
Skip the lines and explore one of The Seven Wonders of the World, the Colosseum with an experienced guide. The grand structure is one of the best-preserved monuments of Ancient Rome.
The Colosseum Guided Tour lets you explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World with an expert guide. The grand structure was constructed by emperors of the Flavian dynasty, following the reign of Nero and is one of the best-preserved monuments of Ancient Rome. Experience how the 65,000 capacity spectator amphitheater was used to have gladiator contests, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology. This exclusive ticket allows you to also enjoy two other top monuments in Rome; the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hills, all at your leisure over two consecutive days at the allocated times.
The tour will begin at our agency located a few steps from the metro station where our staff will welcome you, introduce you to the guide and the rest of the group. You receive headsets to hear the guide clearly during your tour. The guide will take you up to the entrance of the Colosseum for a 1-hour tour which will begin with the ground floor and the first floor of the Colosseum. After the tour, you will receive exclusive passes to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill which you can explore at your own pace and trace the steps of some of history’s most influential figures. The Palatine Hill is the centermost of the “Seven Hills of Rome” where the emperors of imperial Rome built their palaces that overlooked the Forum, the Colosseum and the Circus Maximus. The Forum was the hub of Ancient Rome where political, religious and social activities took place. Situated between the Palatine Hill and Capitoline Hill, it was the site of many of the most impressive temples and monuments of the ancient city.
Colosseum Guided Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Italy Pass tours srls reserves the right to cancel or amend any of our tours at any time for extenuating circumstances beyond our control, including strike or terrorism attack. In this case you will receive a full refund or be offered the opportunity to transfer to another tour of equal or greater value and classification.
During the Covid-19 epidemic the Italian Ministries made a special Law called “Decreto Cura Italia” where all Monuments will refund the tickets through a special voucher that can be used within a year.
- When you book a group tour and make the full payment you will receive a voucher. If you want to cancel the tour please contact our office and we can accept the cancellation but within 48 hours before the tour starting time ,
- Within 48 If you cancel a tour we cannot refund all money tickets non refundable
- within 24 hours before a tour if you want cancel you will loose all the amount of money
- No-Show: If you do not show up at the tour or arrived late after the tour departed you lose the tour and we will not be able to offer another tour free of charge. If you arrive late we can offer a special price to reschedule the tour.
- All information must be communicated by written emails.