Get your daily dose of thrills with this epic package, combining high speed adrenaline and off-roading fun with a steady aim and healthy competition.
Thrill Seeker Package - Jet Sprint Boat, Ultimate Off-Roader & Clay Bird Shooting Queenstown Highlights
- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Thrilling 10-minute ride on a 4-seater Jet Sprint Boat with 3 rotations around a custom-built track
- 15-minute off-roading adventure in a 4WD all-terrain vehicle around a specially designed course
- Professional drivers & safety equipment
- 45-minute clay bird shooting experience to suit all abilities
- Experienced instructors providing one-on-one guidance
- Shotguns & high-quality protective gear, including earmuffs, glasses & a shooting vest
- Departs from the meeting point at 2696 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not require a firearms license to Clay Bird Shoot with us. You will be instructed and supervised by one of our qualified staff members in a safe and professional environment. Provided the shooter can hold and manage the firearm safely by themselves this is a safe and fun activity for most people.
Most of our activities can be experienced even during rainy days. Safety is paramount so if weather conditions may interfere with this, our team will make a decision on the day.
Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring … We are here looking forward to you joining us on your next big adventure!
The only day we’re not open to the public is Christmas Day.
We recommend you wear something comfy and preferably not your Sunday Best! Enclosed shoes are essential. We do provide protective outerwear for jet boat sprints.
What do I need to bring for a day?
Sunblock, hat, sunglasses and warm clothing will suffice! Hot and cold drink options are available but if you’re partial to a snack, then we recommend you bring your own. Ensure you bring along any medication you may need on any given day (i.e. Insulin for Diabetics or Adrenaline if you suffer potential anaphylaxis).
Please advise us if anyone in your party requires special assistance of any kind, we have experience in catering to a wide variety of special requirements, so please don’t hesitate to ask.
Reviews for Thrill Seeker Package - Jet Sprint Boat, Ultimate Off-Roader & Clay Bird Shooting Queenstown
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- 2696 Gibbston Highway