- Admission to 2 attractions in Boston
- Go Line privileges at select attractions
- Instant digital pass
60 Day Boston Explorer Pass - Choose from 2 to 5 Attractions
Explore 2, 3, 4 or 5 of the most popular Boston experiences
- Boston pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visit your top 2 attractions in Boston
- All in one digital pass, enjoy contactless entry
The Explorer pass is perfect for sightseers who are visiting a city for longer and want to take their time seeing the sights without much of a time constraint. With the Explorer Pass, you can choose the 2 attractions you're interested in seeing. Once you've activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 60 days to visit the rest. There's no need to choose which attractions you'd like to see before you purchase the card, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This allows you to change your mind and wait and see what you feel like at the moment. The more attractions you choose the more you'll save, and you can save up to 40 percent on attraction ticket prices with this pass.
Choose 2 attractions for below:
- Boston Duck Tour City
- City Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley: 1-Day Ticket
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Boston Bike Rental
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Boston Children's Museum
- Sunset Cruise
- Salem Witch Museum
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail Foundation Walk Into History Tour
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Old State House Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Boston Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
- Boch Center Wang Theatre Tours
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- 60 Day Boston Explorer Pass for 2 AttractionsAdmission to 2 attractions in Boston Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass
USD $54Check Availability
- 60 Day Boston Explorer Pass for 3 AttractionsAdmission to 3 attractions in Boston Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass
USD $77Check Availability
- 60 Day Boston Explorer Pass for 4 AttractionsAdmission to 4 attractions in Boston Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass
USD $94Check Availability
- 60 Day Boston Explorer Pass for 5 AttractionsAdmission to 5 attractions in Boston Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass
USD $104Check Availability
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child up to 12 years:
- Child rates apply for 3-12 years old.
- Download your Go Boston Explorer pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass.
- Your pass will then be valid for 60 days from activation. For example, if you have a three-choice Explorer pass and visit your first attraction, you'll have the next 59 days to visit your remaining two attractions. Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you have to do is present your Go Boston Explorer pass to be scanned at each attraction and you're in.
- Most attractions will let you scan your pass and go straight in, but a few will require reservations beforehand. Please check the individual attraction pages to see whether you'll need to make a reservation.
- You have two years from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After two years, it will expire.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual.
- Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
COVID-19 Health & Safety: We're happy to let you know that attractions are starting to re-open and they're looking forward to welcoming you. That being said, we advise you to check the individual attraction websites for their most up-to-date information. We're working closely with attractions to help keep you up-to-date.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews