- Guided 1.5-hour trek through time, events, and historic places
Denver LoDo Walking TourThis tour is ideal for individuals with a tight schedule and limited time. You will feel more like a local and less like a tourist at the end of the tour!
What to Expect
Visit the oldest functioning hotel in Denver, Mattie Silks House of Mirrors. Learn about the city's underground tunnel system as well as some interesting facts about LoDo's history.
LoDo is Denver's oldest neighborhood which is home to some of the best restaurants and attractions in Denver. On this 1 hour 30 minutes walking tour, your savvy local guide will share the fascinating history and point out local hot spots (where to eat and drink). We walk about 1.5 miles where we bring to life the past, present, and future of our beloved city. This tour is perfect for those who have limited time and a busy schedule. At the end of the tour, you will feel more like a local and less like a tourist.
- Private Denver LoDo Walking Tour in a Group - 11:00
USD $180Check Availability
- Private Denver LoDo Walking Tour in a Group - 17:00
USD $600Check Availability
- Infants from 0 to 8 years are allowed to carry for free of charge.
- The child rates are applicable from 9 to 16 years.
- Adult rates are applicable from 17 years and above.
- Tours take place every day of the week.
- The tour starts promptly at a scheduled time.
- Guests, please arrive at the meeting point 10 to 15 minutes prior to start time to check-in and ensure the tour doesn't start without you.
- Guests, please dress appropriately for the weather.
- For any queries please contact at (720) 778-1170.
What to bring:
- Water and sunscreen.
What to wear:
- Comfortable shoes.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely