- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- An adventurous guided hike along the famous Black Canyon on the Colorado River
- Opportunities for hiking, bouldering, tackling large obstacles, & rope assists
- Time to soak sore muscles in the hot springs along the way
- Lunch & drinks to replenish your energy levels
- Services of a passionate guide with certification in First Aid, CPR, AED, Wilderness First Aid and Urban, Wilderness, Swiftwater & Flood Water Rescue
- Optional return transfers from selected Las Vegas accommodation, or the option to self-drive to the trailhead
- Departs from the meeting point at the Gold Strike Trail Head, Goldstrike Pass Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005
Las Vegas Boulders & Hotsprings HikeTake an challenging but fun hike to the Colorado River and Black Canyon for an exciting adventure that includes lunch & a relaxing soak in the hotsprings.
What to Expect
Far from the neon lights of the Las Vegas Strip lies a wonderland of hiking opportunities for all levels of outdoor enthusiasts.
Dramatic slot canyons and bouldering climbs lead you down to the base of Hoover Dam and the spectacular Colorado River. This Boulders and Hotsprings Hike requires strenuous climbing over boulders, large obstacles and several rope assists along the way. Marvel at the sweeping landscape as you make your way through the canyons and spot bighorn sheep on the way.
You will break for lunch and enjoy the opportunity to take a dip in one of the hot springs while watching the rapids of the Colorado River float by on this 5-mile roundtrip hike. Lunch and drinks are included in this hike, so all you need to do is bring plenty of water.
It's essential to note, this is a challenging hike requiring climbing over boulders and obstacles; however, it's also the most rewarding hike. Therefore, you must wear sturdy hiking boots or shoes and comfortableclothing protecting from sun and wind. It's also recommended to bring layers, a small towel for the hot springs, swim gear and a dry change of clothing wrapped in a waterproof bag inside your backpack. Please also make sure to bring plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout.
Where we Visit:
- Black Canyon on the Colorado River
- Hot springs along the route
Frequently Asked Questions
You must wear sturdy hiking boots or shoes and comfortable clothing protecting from sun and wind. It's also recommended to bring layers, a small towel for the hot springs, swim gear and a dry change of clothing wrapped in a waterproof bag inside your backpack. Please also make sure to take plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout.
- Transportation is only included when prepaid in the booking option
- For safety reasons, guests are not allowed to consume alcohol of any kind during this hike
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Standard booking customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely