- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A self-guided cycling adventure to explore the diverse scenery of Red Rock Canyon with different options to suit your itinerary
- Self-drive to Summerlin to enjoy a 2.5-hour cycle at your own pace
- Transport included from Las Vegas to enjoy your 2.5-hour cycle at your own pace
- Convenient return transfers from selected Las Vegas Hotels to the meeting point in Summerlin
- Motorized E-bike that can effortlessly bring you up to an altitude of 4,800 feet & assist you around the scenic trail
- Bottled water, helmet, summer/winter gloves, winter windproof jacket, a small backpack & sunscreen
- All taxes included
- COVID restrictions may apply, please contact the tour operator to check their requirements
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Entry Fee
WHAT TO EXPECT
Escape the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip and ride off into the rugged nature at sunrise. Embark on a self-guided cycling adventure via electric bike to discover the diverse beauty and scenery of Red Rock Canyon. Situated on the outskirts of Las Vegas, explore the National Park on a round-trip scenic route taking you approximately 2.5 hours. Avoid the heat of the day in the Mojave Desert and ride as the sun rises as you get up to speeds of 20 miles per hour on your E-bike. You can choose to drive yourself to Summerlin to collect and return your E-bike or opt for return transfers from your Las Vegas hotel.
Neither age, fitness level nor distance should be an issue riding these powerful E-bikes, which are designed to take the strain out of the hills and headwinds. You will be amazed how easy they are to operate, pedalling them just like you would a normal bike. After a safety orientation and practice ride, you will be ready to head up to the Red Rock Canyon on a 4-mile bike lane before entering the Red Rock National Conservation Area.
Once inside the park, glide along the 13-mile paved scenic byway to reach an elevation of 4,800-feet, with a supplied map and recommended stops along the way. The cycle trail is a one-way scenic route so you can't get lost. The best thing about a self-guided tour is that you can enjoy the freedom to explore at your own pace and experience your ride in the Canyon without following a conventional group-travel style. Take a break and snap a photo of the sights whenever you like!
Red Rock Canyon is estimated to be 190 million years old and is also home to over 200 different animals including coyotes, burros, bighorn sheep, wild horses, turtles and much more. You will be able to photograph a wide variety of beautiful landscapes within a short period of time. From the red sandstone of the Calico Basin on the east to the red striped wooded mountains on the west, this is as close as you get to a paradise for cycling enthusiasts. Exploring this loop by electric bike will give you a great overview of the amazing scenery much better than hiking the trails.
Where We Visit
- Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area
- Desert SUNRISE Self-Guided E-Bike Tour at Red Rock Canyon (NO PICK-UP)This service is for riders coming to Summerlin on their own to pick up their E-bike(s). Just come to pick up your E-bike, enjoy the ride and return it. Starting in June (please call to book).
From USD $119Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Jun 2022
- Desert SUNRISE Self-Guided E-Bike Tour at Red Rock Canyon (With PICK-UP)Predawn-Morning Bike Tours: Hotel Pick-up and, drop-off included. Experience Red Rock Canyon sunrise and cool temperature. Starting in June (please call to book).
From USD $144Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Jun 2022
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
How difficult is it to ride an E-bike?
As easy as a regular bicycle, If you are fit to ride a bicycle on flat roads, an E-bike is for you.
Where can I go with the E-bike ?
You can visit Summerlin in Las Vegas, going to Blue Diamond or to the Red Rock Canyon if you want to.
Is it difficult to find my way ?
We will give you very precise instructions on where to go. We are also providing a mini-map of the location and the address you can enter in your GPS if you get lost which is unlikely.
Can I bring my backpack?
You are free to bring your backpack if you are comfortable carrying it for a 2.5-hour biking tour. If you need one we will provide you one.
What if the bike has a flat or stops working?
The bikes we provide will be checked thoroughly before each ride. If you happen to have a flat, or ride over a nail/screw... We provide a tire repair kit. We will come and replace the E-bike if you can't repair it yourself.
Is the Scenic Drive loop dangerous to ride a bicycle?
There are many hikers, runners and cyclists on this road, although you will share the road with other cars and motorcycles. The speed limit is 15 miles/hr in some places and we highly recommend riding on the right side of the road. Wearing the provided helmet is mandatory.
- Must be at least 18 years & provide a valid identification
- Riders between the age of 14 & 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Proper footwear is required - closed-toe athletic shoes only
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory & will be provided
- The rider should not be less than 5 feet tall (152 cm) unless the rider's ability permits comfortable stopping & starting the bicycle
- Rider's weight must not exceed 265 lbs (120 kg) due to the battery capacity & available power
- All riders must sign a waiver
- A Credit Card will be required for a security deposit for damages & reservation, any damage to the bike is the rider's responsibility
- Bring your own sunglasses as the Nevada sun is strong, it will also protect your eyes against projectiles like flies or other flying objects
- Pregnant women will not be accepted due to the risk of falling
- Cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before your time of reservation & will be refunded in full
- Cancellations made inside of 24 hours cannot be refunded, altered, or exchanged
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel any reservation due to bad weather or other reasons. The full amount will be refunded if cancelled by The Operator
Read full supplier's terms & conditions