- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 5-hr guided adventure along iconic Route 66, exploring the Route 66 Electric Vehicles Museum & visiting some unique local wineries & a brewery
- Tasty cafe-style hot or cold lunch served alongside a handcrafted beer flight or chosen wine at Black Bridge Brewery
- Enjoy wine tastings at three premium venues, where lush vineyards are surrounded by desert
- Knowledgeable & passionate tour guide with fascinating commentary
- Convenient return transfers from selected Lake Havasu, Kingman, Laughlin & Bullhead City accommodation
- All taxes included
- $40 surcharge for return transfers from Las Vegas accommodation
What to Expect
Enjoy the unique opportunity to sample some expertly crafted Arizona wines as you journey along iconic Route 66 on this 5-hour guided adventure. Take in the vast desert scenery while you stop at two boutique wineries and a cellar for some premium wine tastings, try some fresh local brews at an awesome brewery while you feast on a cafe lunch, and get a dose of fascinating history at Route 66 Electric Vehicle Museum.
Your desert adventure begins with a pick-up from your hotel by one of our expert local guides and spirited away to the Powerhouse Visitors Center, home to the Route 66 Electric Vehicle Museum. Modern-day explorers will discover a variety of information, including vehicles, photographs, and artifacts gathered over the history of "The Mother Road".
After a short visit, continue down part of Route 66 to stop at some unique desert wineries; Stetson Winery, Little Old Wine Drinkers Winery, and Red Cellar & Bistro. Here, you will have the opportunity to try up to 12 different local wines that have been hand-crafted. The rare beauty of the desert landscape, surrounded by lush, green vineyards and distant mountain scenes creates the perfect ambience to sip on your newfound favourite wines.
Your next stop will be to collect your tasty cafe-style lunch in downtown Kingman from either Sirens Cafe or Floyd & Company, both local restaurant favourites. Treat yourself to a hot or cold option, served alongside a flight of premium brews or wine at Black Bridge Brewery while you let the excitement of the day soak in.
Where We Visit
- Route 66 Electric Vehicles Museum
- Stetson Winery
- Little Old Wine Drinkers Winery
- Red Cellar & Bistro
- Black Bridge Brewery
- Minimum age is 21 years
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Route 66 Winery, Museum & Lunch Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation