- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day tour to the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim, including Eagle & Guano Points
- Scenic helicopter flight over the canyon, with valley landing
- Photo stop at Hoover Dam and a chance to see Wild Big Horn Sheep
- Continental breakfast to fuel up for the day
- BBQ picnic lunch at the Grand Canyon with breathtaking views out over the canyon
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Hoover Dam Photo Stop
- Joshua Tree Forest
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Valley floor with a helicopter landing
- SkyWalk entry
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
This is the most beautiful, historical and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have, combining 6 iconic Grand Canyon experiences into one thrilling day.
The day starts with collection in a luxury SUV or mini-coach from your Las Vegas Strip or Downtown hotel, followed by a continental breakfast to fuel up for the exciting day ahead. Next, stop for a photo at Hoover Dam, an engineering marvel that's noteworthy for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction. You'll also have the chance to see wild Big Horn Sheep, who come down from the surrounding mountains to graze on the grass at a local park.
As the journey continues, visit the incredible 900-year-old Joshua tree forest. These giant yuccas are found primarily in the Mojave Desert and are actually a type of succulent, not trees, despite their shape and size.
Grand Canyon West Rim
The next stop is the Grand Canyon West Rim, a tribal enterprise of the sovereign Indian Nation of the Hualapai Tribe. When you visit Grand Canyon West, you are entering the Hualapai Reservation, where you can experience their heritage and rich traditions, seeing Native American dances performed and visiting authentic Native American dwellings.
You'll have 4 hrs to explore while here, which gives you plenty of time to discover and appreciate this natural wonder and take in the otherworldly views. See Eagle Point, home to the “Eagle in the Rock” and the world-famous Skywalk. The SkyWalk is an optional add-on and is a 10-foot wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge that extends 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon, giving you a clear view 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor below.
Make sure to pack your camera for the great photo ops at Guano Point with stunning East and North canyon views. It was once home to a $3.5 million aerial tramway system built in 1957 for workers to access the guano mine 8,800 feet across the canyon.
However, for many, the highlight of the day is a scenic helicopter flight over and into the canyon. You'll soar like an eagle on this breathtaking flight over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in one of the fabulous EC 130 Jet Helicopters. While on the floor of the canyon, you will have time to explore and take photos at this amazing location, before flying another stunningly beautiful route 4,000 feet up, returning to the rim viewpoints.
The tour also includes a tasty BBQ picnic lunch to satisfy the hunger you've surely worked up, accompanied, of course, by some of the best views in the world. Finally, finish off your canyon time by shopping for handmade Indian jewellery and crafts in the wonderful gift shops.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
All passengers are required to purchase a seat no matter what age, as the vehicles require all children to be in a proper child seat.
- Minimum numbers apply for the tour to depart
- No person under the age of 18 will be permitted to take part in any tour unless a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult accompanies them
- The carrier reserves the right to cancel or reroute any given tour when weather conditions, health hazards or equipment malfunctions may affect the safety of passengers or employees
- All passengers must agree to a waiver acknowledging the risks and indemnifying The Operator
- Confirmed reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the trip date will be charged in full
- No shows will be subject to the full tour charge
- If The Operator cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued
Reviews for Grand Canyon 6 in 1 with Helicopter Flight
Get Instant Confirmation