- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4.5-hr guided exploration tour visiting the Route 66 & Electric Vehicle museums, admiring the scenery of Route 66 & exploring historic Oatman Village
- Knowledgeable & passionate local tour guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected Lake Havasu, Kingman, Laughlin & Bullhead City accommodation
- All taxes included
- $40 surcharge for return transfers from Las Vegas accommodation
What to Expect
Step back into the Old West of Arizona as you spend the morning on a historical journey along Route 66 and into the old mining town of Oatman. See a note-worthy display of vehicles at the Route 66 Electric Vehicle Museum, and take in some beautiful scenery and iconic stops along the way.
Your adventure begins the moment you board the comfortable passenger vehicle. Your well-known tour guide is locally cultivated and provides a wealth of knowledge; he grew up exploring the wonders of Northwest Arizona with ancestral roots dating back to the 1800s. His family's vintage collections have been featured in exhibitions at the Mohave Museum of History & Arts.
Your first stop is the Powerhouse Visitors Center/Arizona Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums, which attracts thousands of visitors from around the world as they travel on Route 66 for adventure and education. Modern-day explorers will discover a variety of information, including vehicles, photographs, and artifacts gathered over the history of "The Mother Road".
As you head further along Route 66, you will find Cool Springs Station. From the beginning of Route 66's heydays, it was an important stop for motorists and remains a legacy of the Mother Road. Travel on the Black Mountain scenic 8-mile stretch to Oatman known as “Sidewinder”, which has 191 curves, turns & switchbacks along the steep hillsides. Get your camera ready as the panoramic views from Sitgreaves Pass, which borders the eastern shore of the Colorado River and the four states of California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona, are stunning.
Make your descent through the once gold-filled mountains into the Old Western mining town of Oatman. The historical structures, wooden sidewalks and famous Oatman burros (donkeys) make it a visit to remember.
Where We Visit
- Arizona Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums
- Cool Springs Station
- Sitgreaves Pass
- Minimum age is 9 years
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Historic Oatman Village & Route 66 Museum Experience
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation