- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 hr tour of 4 of Las Vegas' best MMA & boxing gyms, with the chance to meet some of today’s top fighters
- Opportunity to learn why Vegas is the "fight capital of the world"
- Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle to escape the desert heat
- Live commentary from expert tour guides, including fun trivia questions and prize give aways
- Departs from the meeting point at Suite 212, 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
COVID restrictions may apply, please contact the tour operator to check their requirements.
Fight Fans, this tour is for you! The Vegas Fight Tour will shuttle you and your friends to four legendary MMA and Boxing gyms for the ultimate photo op! Experience the "Fight Capital of the World" like never before with the help of knowledgeable tour guides.
Travelling in air-conditioned comfort to escape the Vegas heat, you will visit the iconic Johnny Tocco's Ringside Gym. It was built in 1953 and training grounds for some of boxing's best, including Sonny Liston and Mike Tyson.
Next, it's onto the Mayweather Boxing Club – home to pound for pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather. This unassuming building is the official training facility for The Money Team and has seen several other distinguished fighters and world champions rise through its ranks.
Then, spend time at MMA Hall of Famer Randy Couture's Xtreme Couture MMA. He founded this gym to pass down the fighting skills and training principles he developed throughout his career.
The final stop is at Las Vegas' newest boxing attraction right off the Strip – City Athletic Boxing, which is home to many top fighters in the game today, including Caleb "Sweethands" Plant, Jessie Vargas, and Michael Hunter.
You will end the tour at the very popular Las Vegas Fight Shop, where you can load up on all your favourite fight posters, apparel, gifts and more.
Where we Visit:
- Johnny Tocco's Ringside Gym
- Mayweather Boxing Club
- Xtreme Couture MMA
- City Athletic Boxing
- Las Vegas Fight Shop