Spend a day immersed in the magnificent display of beauty that is Zion National Park on this tour from Las Vegas that includes lunch & stops at all the key park landmarks.
Zion National Park Tour From Las Vegas Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Entry to Zion National Park, known for its incredible canyons & sandstone cliffs
- A delicious picnic lunch enjoyed while immersed in nature
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Zion National Park
- Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- Checkerboard Mesa
- The Watchman
- Virgin River
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Zion National Park Tour From Las Vegas
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
Reviews for Zion National Park Tour From Las Vegas
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.