Experience essential Maui on this laid-back journey showcasing nature’s finery, historic landmarks, and charming country towns.
Best of Maui Tour Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Admission fees to Haleakala National Park for the unforgettable, panoramic views
- Drive through charming and historic Wailuku Town
- Stop in Iao Valley, the “second wettest place in Hawaii” and see the Iao Needle
- Spend a leisurely afternoon strolling and shopping and dining in Lahaina Town
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Hotel pickup in specially outfitted Grech deluxe minibus with USB ports, video monitors, climate control, and the best windows for viewing the Haleakala landscape
Where we Visit:
- Haleakala National Park
- Dormant Volcano Haleakala
- Haleakala Visitor Center
- Wailuku Town
- Iao Valley
- Lahaina Town
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces, so sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended. Bring a light sweater or jacket.
You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable. You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
Reviews for Best of Maui Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.