This small-group tour onboard a state-of-the-art vessel gets you up close to the magnificent Humpback Whales on their annual migration.
Maui Whale Watch Adventure Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr 45 min whale watching tour off the south coast of Maui
- Opportunity to spot migrating humpback whales, plus hear them on the hydrophone
- Non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, juice, & soda
- Transport on board a custom-built super raft, that's faster & smaller for better access
- Departs from the meeting point at 11 Ma’alaea Harbor Rd, Ma’alaea, Maui
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Sunscreen, camera, light jacket or windbreaker, cash for gratuity (optional).
Reef Explorer is a 60 ft. state of the art custom-built Super Raft. Offering an ultra-stable and smooth ride, she provides the luxury of a large boat with the agility and fun of a raft.
Yes, Reef Explorer has two full-size bathrooms onboard.
The tour departs from Maalaea Harbor and Reef Explorer boards from the South Loading Dock, located at the end of the pier next to Calypso.
Public Parking is available in Ma’alaea Harbor and all along the pier, including spots close to the boat. Parking is $0.50/hour. Pay for 5 hours ($2.50). You can pay with cash or credit card.
Reviews for Maui Whale Watch Adventure
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.