- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Private Jeep tour around the West Maui Mountains
- Expert and local guide
- Beautiful scenery
- Stops at various towns and attractions
- Ideal for those staying in Ka'anapali or Lahaina Town
- Must have 2 people per booking
Where We Visit:
- Olowalu Petroglyphs
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Iao Valley (entrance included with tour)
- Waihee Valley
- Punalau Beach
- Karen Lei’s Gallery
- Kahakuloa Village
- Nakalele Blowhole
- Honolua Bay
- Lahaina Town
- This adventure does not include the Pools of Ohe'o (Seven Sacred Pools) or the Pipiwai Trail
What to Expect
This West Maui Mountain private tour is an experience that takes you through some of the most scenic spots of the upper west side of Maui. This is the ideal tour if you’re staying on the western half of the island, like Ka'anapali or Lahaina Town. During your private tour, you’ll have the option to stop at a variety of places.
Punalau Beach is a favorite hidden location—known by a few locals, it can only be accessed by a 4×4 vehicle down a rough dirt trail. Another favourite spot is the historic town of Lahaina. This old capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii is full of great restaurants, beaches, and several historical sites. During your jeep adventure, you have the option to see plenty of spots, such as Iao Valley, Honolua Bay, Maui Tropical Plantation, and the village of Kahakuloa. Try to squeeze in as many sites that you have time for— this guided tour can last up to 8 hours.
Lunch is not included, but your driver will recommend the best places to eat. Some of the favourites are Maui Tropical Plantationm, Lahaina Front Street and 'Ala 'Ala Food Truck.
The views and experiences make this Maui private tour a must. Driving on the western coast near the West Maui Mountains is a drive that is full of narrow roads and tight turns. From the ocean to the mountains, beautiful scenery surrounds you the entire drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tour can fit 3-4 people in a Jeep. They have several Jeeps that can caravan together if your group is larger than 4.
Yes. They offer complimentary pickup at your hotel, vacation rental, or cruise ship.
The West Maui Mountain adventure also begins at 7am.
Rather than joining a loaded bus tour with strangers, your group is assigned your own tour guide for the entire day to do and experience whatever you’re interested in. Your tour guide is also your driver so you can enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes at your own pace.
Chances are it will rain. We recommend you bring a rain jacket. The tour offers ponchos and umbrellas. If there are reports of mudslides, fallen trees, or road closures, they will cancel the adventure and give you a 100% refund.
We recommend you bring swimwear, towels, a rain jacket, long sleeve shirt, sandals, hat, sunscreen, bug repellent, and sunglasses. The tour provides bottled ice water and a cooler. Feel free to bring whatever food/drink you want. Lunch and snacks can be purchased at several roadside stands. Bring cash as many of these places have no internet.
- Please be ready for your tour at least 10 minutes early.
- View Waiver and Release of Liability Form. - https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/4U3ZNrjaSmKp5EA4LcwX
- If you cancel four (4) days prior to your scheduled adventure, we will refund 100% of the cost of your tour.
- Cancellation within four (4) days prior to your scheduled adventure will receive a 50% refund.
- Day of no shows will not receive a refund.
Reviews for Lahaina & West Maui Mountains Private Jeep Tour (min 2 people)
Get Instant Confirmation