- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A thrilling 45-minute speed boat tour of Miami's sights, including Biscayne Bay, Fisher Island, Miami Beach & the mansions on Star Island
- Departs from the meeting point at 401 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami, within Bayside Marketplace
- All taxes
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jump aboard the world's most exciting tour boat for a high-speed sightseeing adventure in Miami. Combine the thrill of a speed boat ride with the beautiful sights of Miami around Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach on this 45-minute tour.
Meeting in the heart of Downtown Miami within Bayside Marketplace, be ready to have some fun in true "Miami Vice Style". Cruise along the Miami Coastline at speed, while you take in the panoramic views of Miami from the plush seating. Have your camera ready to take pictures of the beautiful Miami skyline, as well as the homes of the rich and famous.
Whizz past renowned Miami Beach, located on natural and man-made barrier islands between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay. Hear stories about the celebrity mansions on Star Island and cruise past Fisher Island, an exclusive paradise on the southern tip of Miami Beach and one of the richest places in the United States. See the Art Deco district of South Beach and enjoy the unique perspective of this region from the Atlantic Ocean.
The thrilling high speeds allow you to explore further and make the most of your time admiring the beaches, bays and mansions, covering three times the Miami area as compared to other tour vessels. From the water, this tour allows you to enjoy some unforgettable photo opportunities of Miami.
Where we visit
- Downtown Miami
- Biscayne Bay
- Miami Beach
- Fisher Island
- Star Island
COVID restrictions may apply, please contact the tour operator to check their requirements
- Thriller Speedboat Tour Miami
From USD $40Check Availability
- Hurricane Speedboat Tour Miami
From USD $40Check AvailabilityNext available: 22 Jan 2022
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What happens if I am unable to arrive on time for the tour?
We ask all customers to arrive 30 minutes prior to check-in and boarding; if you will not make it on time, please call us in advance to reschedule. If you arrive after the tour has departed, we will not be able to offer a refund or reschedule your tour.
If I am pregnant, have mobility issues, or have a neck/back problem, can I ride?
Pregnant women may not participate. Guests with mobility issues or neck/back problems should not select this tour.
Do you cancel the tour if there's thunder and lightning?
Yes, for the safety of our passengers and crew, if it’s thundering and lightning we have to cancel the tour. You are able to reschedule or get a full refund.
Will I get wet aboard the vessels?
There are times when wind, speed and direction will affect water and sea spray which may enter the boat. Depending on where you sit, on the last rows of the boat, you will definitely get wet.
Can I sign the waiver in advance?
Yes, you should do it as soon as you purchase your tickets, once you receive your confirmation and the link to fill it out. Each participant must sign one. It will take 1 minute.
Please sign the waiver before you arrive at our dock and before you check in to avoid delays.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- All participants must check-in at our counter 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Waiver must be signed online prior to arriving at the marina for check-in
- 100% cancellation within 24 hours
- Customers receive a full refund outside of 24 hours notice
- No-shows/late will be charged the full price
- Customers will receive a full refund in the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
Read full supplier's terms & conditions