Visit some of NYC's icons, with a trip to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with VIP ferry access to save time & self-guided audio tour of the pedestal Ellis Island Immigration Museum, plus 30 min guided tour of Battery Park.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with Pre-Ferry Battery Park Walking Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line, for an easy stress-free experience
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum (not included in the 2:00 pm tour)
- 30-minute guided walking tour of historical Battery Park
- Self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for Ellis Island
Where we Visit:
- Battery Park
- Seaglass Carousel
- Castle Clinton
- Liberty Island
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section
- Pedestal Museum
- Ellis Island
- Ellis Island Immigration Museum
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Photo ID
- Comfortable, Weather appropriate shoes and clothing
This is a walking tour and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including those using walkers and wheelchairs.
Reviews for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island with Pre-Ferry Battery Park Walking Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.