- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1 to 5 day Admission to 45 plus top attractions
- Instant digital pass
Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass - Choose from 1 to 7 Days
Experience the very best of Oahu
- Oahu pass does not include transport. However, some of our attractions include transport such as the Diamond Head Hike. Please check each attraction listing for details.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the very best of Oahu top attractions
The All-Inclusive pass is perfect for sightseers who are only going to be in the city for a short time and want to see as much as they can. With this 1 day pass, you have unlimited access to all the non-premium attractions for the duration of your pass. Don't forget to check the opening times of each attraction you plan to visit too so you don't miss out on anything. The more you see, the more you save - with the All-Inclusive pass, you can save up to 55% on attraction ticket prices. Want to visit an attraction again? You can. With an All-Inclusive pass, you can visit each attraction once per day for the duration of your pass.
List of attractions:
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- Iolani Palace
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii incl. Da Flowrider
- Three-Hour Kayak Rental
- Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped, Bike or E-Bike Rentals
- Stand Up Paddle Board Three-Hour Rental
- Shoreline Fishing Experience on the North Shore
- Waimea Valley
- Bishop Museum
- Guided Hike on the North Shore
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- SUP Morning Yoga
- USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor
- Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor
- Hawaiian Lei Making on Sunset Beach
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Taste of Kualoa Farm Trolley Tour
- Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Ranch - Half-day experience
- Voyaging Catamaran Tour at Kualoa Ranch
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Lyon Arboretum
- Makapuu Lighthouse & Halona Blowhole Tour
- Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites: Shuttle & Self-Guided Hike
- Full-Day Snorkel Rental
- Diamond Head: Shuttle & Self-Guided Hike
- Yoga Under the Palms
- Coconut Palm Basket Weaving
- North Shore Soap Factory
- 1 Day Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass1-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass
USD $82Check Availability
- 2 Day Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass2-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass
USD $139Check Availability
- 3 Day Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass3-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions 1 premium experience Instant digital pass
USD $206Check Availability
- 4 Day Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass4-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass
USD $269Check Availability
- 5 Day Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass5-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions 1 premium experience Instant digital pass
USD $296Check Availability
- 7 Day Oahu Go All Inclusive Pass7-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions 1 premium experience Instant digital pass
USD $342Check Availability
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child up to 12 years:
- Child rates apply for 3-12 years.
- Download your Go Oahu All-Inclusive pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your Go Oahu All-Inclusive pass. Once activated, your pass will be valid for the number of calendar days (not 24-hour periods) indicated on your pass, over a two-week period. For example, if you have a three-day pass and visit an attraction on Monday afternoon, your pass is valid for the remainder of Monday and two additional calendar days over two weeks.
- You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, your pass will expire.
- You can visit as many included attractions as you like while your Go Oahu All-Inclusive pass is valid.
- You can visit each attraction once per day unless otherwise noted in your guidebook.
- Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you need to do is present your Go Oahu All-Inclusive pass at each attraction to be scanned and you're in.
- There's no need to pay at the gate, all the attraction admissions on your pass are included.
- Most attractions will let you scan your pass and go straight in, but a few will require reservations beforehand.
- Please check the individual attraction pages to see whether you'll need to make a reservation.
- Restrictions: Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- COVID-19 Health & Safety: Attractions in Oahu are starting to open and we're working closely with them to ensure a seamless experience during your visit. We advise you to check the individual attraction website for the latest opening news. In light of the outbreak, Go Oahu has automatically updated passes to be valid for two years from the purchase date. If your travel plans have been disrupted, but you are planning on exploring Oahu within the next two years, we suggest you hold on to your Go Oahu pass and do not activate it until your next trip.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews