- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day guided tour of the island of Oahu visiting 16 iconic locations
- Use of snorkelling equipment to explore the underwater world of a North Shore beach, with the chance to spot turtles
- Snack, refreshments, & coffee samples to keep your energy up
- VIP transport in an air-conditioned mini-bus for a more personalised experience
Oahu Island Tour With Snorkeling, Turtles, & Surf BreaksSee the best that Oahu has to offer on this circle tour of the island that includes stops at the most popular locations, including Diamond Head, Mokolii, & the surf beaches of the North Shore, with snorkelling included.
- Lunch – a stop is made at a shrimp truck, so please bring cash
- Additional purchases & souvenirs
What to Expect
Journey around the island of Oahu on this full-day exploration that visits 16 incredible sites.
The day begins at the Amelia Earhart Lookout, near the Diamond Head State Monument. Here you'll enjoy stunning views overlooking the clear blue waters. Next is the Halona Blowhole, an incredible rock formation where the crashing waves blast huge plumes of water through the rock, creating a spectacular fountain display. Also located along the south coast is Sandy Beach, which is notorious for its powerful shore breaks and fine sands!
As the bus takes you north along the east coast, you'll stop at Makapuu Beach, the eastmost point of Oahu, which rises 647 feet (197m) above the sea. Then it's onto Waimanalo, also known as God's Country for its gorgeous turquoise blue waters and white sand.
If you're getting peckish, you can purchase a snack at the next stop – a macadamia nut farm along the windward coast. Oahu is known for its macadamias which are sold in many forms included roasted and unroasted, plus unique flavours like Kona Coffee Glazed. Continuing along the Kamehameha Highway, out in the ocean, you'll spot the island of Mokolii, also known among locals as Chinaman's Hat because of its shape.
Having worked up quite the appetite with all your sightseeing, it's time to stop at one of the North Shore's famous shrimp trucks for these delicious garlic-basted crustaceans. Lunch is not included in the tour, so make sure to bring cash to pay, as the trucks don't accept card payments. For dessert, enjoy a stop at a fruit stand for some of the delicious tropical fruits Hawaii is known for.
The after-lunch activities are devoted to exploring the epic surf beaches along Oahu's famous North Shore. First up is Sunset Beach, an Oahu highlight and surfing mecca. Then it's onto Banzai Pipeline, another famous surf location with barrelling waves.
Moving further along the coast is the stunning Waimea Bay, famous for its 60ft (20m) waves in the winter and the Eddie Aikau Competition. Then it's onto Laniakea Beach, is also known as Turtle Beach. Here you'll get the opportunity to hit the water yourself for a swim and snorkel, so keep an eye out for the resident turtles!
As the bus turns back towards the south coast, you'll journey through Haleiwa Town, marked by the historic Rainbow Bridge. From here, it's onto the famous Dole Plantation, where you can learn all about pineapples and buy some of the delicious Dole Whip or some souvenirs to take back home. Then the final stop before the day concludes is Oahu's first Coffee Visitor Farm, where they roast Hawaiian coffees daily on-site.
Where we Visit:
- Amelia Earhart Lookout
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Makapuu Beach
- Macadamia Nut Farm
- A famous shrimp truck
- Sunset Beach
- Banzai Pipeline
- Waimea Bay
- Laniakea Beach
- Haleiwa Town
- Dole Plantation
- Coffee Farm
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring a towel, sunscreen, and a change of clothes if snorkelling or swimming. You'll also need to bring cash for the lunch stop at the shrimp truck as they don't accept card payments.
- Guests should arrive at their pick-up location arrive 5 minutes before the time on your reservation
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit of any direct payment with 48 hours' notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely