- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Guided freedive or snorkel experience with the sharks off the coast of Oahu's North Shore
- Highly knowledgeable & trained crew of Marine Biologists & safety divers
- All taxes included
- Departs from the meeting point at Haleiwa Boat Harbor, North Shore
Freedive/Snorkel with Sharks Eco Tour (Cage free) - OahuSwim alongside sharks in the beautiful North Shore of Oahu on this exhilarating and unforgettable snorkel or freedive experience.
What to Expect
Enjoy an experience of a lifetime, swimming in the open ocean with sharks in Hawaii! Forget cages as you snorkel or freedive with a highly trained and knowledgeable crew of marine biologists that will teach you about these remarkable creatures of the sea and make you feel safe as you get up close to a variety of species.
Board the vessel heading for the open waters off the stunning coast of Oahu's North Shore, where you will be guided throughout the whole tripby your expert crew. On the way out, one of the Marine Biologists will give a thorough briefing on what you can expect to see, and advise how the crew and the customers will be behaving around the wildlife seen from the boat and when in the water. These eco-tours are all about sharing special moments with the wildlife we encounter in a respectful, safe, and educational manner.
Join a safety diver on the swim platform, where you can hold on to a safety rope secured to the boat. When in the water there will be multiple crew members assisting you to ensure your comfort and safety. We encourage you not to worry about documenting the experience, instead to enjoy being in the deep blue sea with the beautiful marine life (Our photographers can take care of that for you).
You will get the chance to witness shark species such as Galapagos, Sandbar, and many others, as they gracefully pass by you in a life-affirming moment. Observing sharks in their natural environment, without any cages or special equipment, is awe-inspiring.
During the boat ride back, the crew will chat with you about what everyone saw on your dive and relate it to educational marine science. The crew will also be sharing conservation information about marine life, and ways you can help save the ocean in your everyday lives.
There is always a chance of spotting other wildlife on the journey, including turtles and dolphins. By the end of the trip, you will have gained an experience that you will never forget and a greater feeling of respect and love for the ocean and all of the life it provides.
Where We Visit
- Haleiwa, North Shore
- All participants must be a minimum height of 4ft (121cm)
- Tour requires a minimum of 3 guests
- All participants must be able to swim & is recommended to have snorkel experience
- This tour does not accommodate scuba diving
- Cancellations outside of 24 hours prior to departure will be offered a full refund
- Operator cancellations due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances will be rescheduled or offered a full refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely