- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Admission & tour of the world's greatest battleship “Mighty Mo” USS Missouri
- Tickets to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, to view a film presentation about the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, and cross Pearl Harbor aboard a Navy vessel to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View key landmarks driving through Honolulu's historic district
- Delicious full-service lunch with reserved seating
- Banana bread morning tea
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Exclusive & convenient round-trip transportation throughout Waikiki in a minibus featuring a large panoramic front view window above the windshield, frameless side windows, USB ports, and more
Where we Visit:
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Iolani Palace
- Kawaiahaʻo Church
- King Kamehameha Statue
- State Capitol
- Mission Houses Museum
What to Expect
The day’s adventure begins as your driver-guide welcomes you aboard your deluxe black minibus – the finest on the island. You’ll enjoy a locally-produced banana bread treat and learn of Waikiki’s colourful history as you depart for Pearl Harbor. Your guide’s superb live narration is complemented by a touching message from a Pearl Harbor attack survivor, historic images, and video shown on vehicle monitors.
You’ll visit the solemn USS Arizona Memorial directly above the USS Arizona battleship that sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941, and became the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost. It’s a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country. You’ll view actual film footage of the attack and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You'll also have the chance to view Pearl Harbor Visitor Center displays, such as WWII Bowfin Submarine, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and the Remembrance Circle.
Aboard the famed Battleship Missouri, you’ll walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship signalling the end of WWII. “Mighty Mo” valiantly fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
Lunch is served at reserved tables in a popular local restaurant overlooking the scenic yacht harbour and Ford Island bridge. It’s a favourite of servicemen and women, residents, and a few fortunate visitors. There’s a choice of six delicious menu selections, and each are local favourites.
You’ll remember the sacrifices of America’s heroes as you ride through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Then, view ‘Iolani Palace, home of Hawaiian royalty, and visit the King Kamehameha Statue and other sites before returning to Waikiki.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can bring a wallet, cell phone, cameras, or camcorders. We also suggest that you bring a government-issued ID and important medication. Bottled water is allowed (also available for purchase at Pearl Harbor attractions).
- All purses, handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or any type of bag that can conceal an object are NOT permitted inside Pearl Harbor, the Visitor's Center, or to any of the attractions.
- Strollers are not permitted in the theatre or shuttle boats.
Lockers are available for a fee at a storage facility at the entrance to the National Park.
- Visitors are reminded that they are visiting a memorial to those that perished in the Pearl Harbor Attack. Bathing suits or profane t-shirts are discouraged.
- There will be lots of walking with potential trip hazards on the Battleship Missouri. Closed-toed comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Wear sunscreen!
Reviews for Premium USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Pearl Harbor has a strict No Bag Policy. All purses, handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or any type of bag that can conceal an object are NOT permitted inside Pearl Harbor, the Visitor's Center, or to any of the attractions. Strollers are not permitted in the theatre or shuttle boats
- Occasionally Arizona Memorial Tickets may not be available due to high demand. Guests will be contacted before 5:00 PM the evening before their tour date and invited on a revised tour to include an extended Honolulu City Tour and more time at the Battleship Missouri or cancel with a full refund
- The documentary film previously shown in the theatre prior to the boat launch is playing on loop in the open‐air area by the ticket booth at the Visitor Center
- A full refund is provided if the tour is canceled more than 24 hours prior to tour departure time
- If canceled within 24 hours of tour departure time or if guest no-shows no refund is provided
- Refund requests are to be received within 30 days of the date of the tour.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation