- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Hop on board a catamaran for a relaxing sailing tour
- Enjoy the picturesque and unforgettable Waikiki sunset
- Sip on tropical Hawaiian cocktails with Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach in the background
- Savour freshly prepared "pupus" (Hawaiian term for appetizers) while cruising along the crystal clear waters
- Spot wildlife from the vessel
- Enjoy 2 complimentary bar drinks
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
NOTE - this is a barefoot sail and you will check your shoes before you sail.
What to Expect
Set sail and enjoy the Waikiki and Oahu coast onboard a sailing catamaran. Hawaii is known for its gorgeous sunsets, so enjoy this moment from the best seat on the island.
Catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon as you enjoy this Waikiki boat cruise with family, friends, or a loved one. This tour sails south toward Diamond Head and pauses on the way back to catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon – you may even see the green flash! Better yet, try to spot dolphins or green turtles from the boat.
Relax with a cocktail in hand during this stunning Waikiki sunset cruise. While you are on board, free snacks and beverages will be served. Enjoy individual bento, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, and two free bar drink tickets per adult. You can purchase extra alcoholic beverages at your leisure. This tour boards from Kewalo Basin Harbor and sails along the Waikiki coast for up to 1.5 hours.
Remember, this is a barefoot sail and you will check your shoes before you sail. We recommend a light sweater or jacket as it can get cool on the water.
Please note, after US Labor Day, the sailing times are 5pm-6:30pm in autumn/winter and 5:30pm-7pm in spring/summer. Check in is 20 minutes prior to departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
After US Labor Day:
Autumn/winter - 5:00pm-6:30pm daily (Except Sun & Fri)
Spring/summer - 5:30pm-7:00pm Daily (Except Sun & Fri)
Kewalo Basin Harbor. 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu.
Casual clothes and money for extra drinks. You are required to bring and wear a face mask.
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of the cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Reviews for Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Get Instant Confirmation