- Choose from 3 to 7 attractions in San Diego
- Instant digital pass
- Go Line privileges at select attractions
60 Day San Diego Explorer Pass - Choose from 3 to 7 Attractions
Explore some of the most popular San Diego experiences
- San Diego pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions like the Hop on Hop off Big Bus San Diego.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visit your top 3 attractions in San Diego
- Choose from over 40 attractions
- 1 digital pass with contactless entry
The Explorer pass is perfect for sightseers who are visiting a city for longer and want to take their time seeing the sights without much of a time constraint. With the Explorer Pass, you can choose the 3 to 7 attractions you're interested in seeing. Once you've activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 60 days to visit the rest. There is no need to choose which attractions you'd like to see before you purchase the pass, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This allows you to change your mind and wait and see how you feel in the moment. The more attractions you choose the more you'll save, and you can save on attraction ticket prices with this product. Use your pass for admission to San Diego's most popular attractions including your choice of San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Belmont Park rides USS Midway Museum, and much more. You'll find a huge range of things to do on the pass including museums, outdoor experiences, and tours.
Choose 3 attractions from the following:
- Choice of: San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Belmont Park Ride & Play Pass
- 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley by Old Town Trolley Tours
- San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
- Jet Ski Rental - San Diego Harbor
- Seal Tours by Old Town Trolley Tours
- The Flagship Patriot Jet Boat
- iRide 1-hour Electric Scooter Rental
- Hornblower - Best of the Bay Cruise
- Pure Brewing Tasting (3 locations)
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- The Fleet Science Center with IMAX
- Air and Space museum
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- Whale Watching by Hornblower Cruises
- San Diego Pier Fishing
- San Diego Hiking Tour
- La Jolla - 90-Minute Kayak Rental
- La Jolla - Full Day Snorkel Rental
- La Jolla - 90-Minute Stand-Up Paddle Board Rental
- La Jolla - Full-Day Bike Rental
- La Jolla - Surf Board Rental
- PETCO park tour
- San Diego Museum of Us
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego City Tour
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Coronado - 90-Minute Tandem Kayak Rental
- Coronado - Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
- Coronado - Full-Day Bike Rental
- San Diego Harbor - 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- 2-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Speed Circuit: All Access
- UTC Ice Sports Centre
- GoCar San Diego Tours: One-Hour Navigational Tour
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- iFLY San Diego Oceanside ( one flight )
- San Diego Museum of Art
- 60 Day San Diego Explorer Pass for 3 AttractionsAdmission to 3 attractions in San Diego Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $90Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Diego Explorer Pass for 4 AttractionsAdmission to 4 attractions in San Diego Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $117Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Diego Explorer Pass for 5 AttractionsAdmission to 5 attractions in San Diego Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $129Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Diego Explorer Pass for 7 AttractionsAdmission to 7 attractions in San Diego Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $148Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child up to 12 years:
- Child rates are applicable for 3-12 years.
- Your Go San Diego Explorer pass includes a choice of the San Diego Zoo OR the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- The San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo Safari Park can not be used on the same pass.
- Some attractions may require reservations.
- Your pass must be valid on the day of the reservation.
- Once you've activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 59 days to visit the rest.
- You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- The Go City app is free and available for both Apple and Android devices. Download directly to your smartphone and show your pass at each attraction to be scanned for admission.
- The app includes your pass(es), Go San Diego pass guidebook, itineraries, and more.
- You'll receive the Go San Diego pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You'll then have the option to print off your pass(es) at home or download them onto the free Go City app and use them straight from your phone. Your confirmation email will contain instructions on how to download your pass and start scanning it for admission. You can also print your passes from your confirmation email if you'd prefer to have a ticket to hand in.
- Once you have your pass, it's ready to use. All you have to do is turn up at your chosen attraction and get your pass scanned for admission.
- Please check individual attractions for reservation details, in case you need to book beforehand.
- Simply visit your first attraction to activate your Go San Diego pass.
- If you have an Explorer Pass, you'll be able to visit your selected attractions once.
- COVID-19 Health & Safety: Attractions in San Diego are starting to open and we're working closely with them to ensure a seamless experience during your visit. We advise you to check the individual attraction website for the latest opening news. In light of the outbreak, Go San Diego has automatically updated passes to be valid for two years from the purchase date. If your travel plans have been disrupted, but you are planning on exploring San Diego within the next two years, we suggest you hold on to your Go San Diego pass and do not activate it until your next trip.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews