- Admission to 2 to 5 attractions in San Francisco
- Go Line privileges at select attractions
- Instant digital pass
- Additional offers and discounts
60 Day San Francisco Explorer Pass - Choose from 2 to 5 Attractions
Explore some of the most popular San Francisco experiences
- San Francisco pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the Hop on Hop off Big Bus San Francisco.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visit your top 2 to 5 attractions in San Francisco
- All in one digital pass, enjoy contactless entry
The Explorer pass is perfect for sightseers who are visiting a city for longer and want to take their time seeing the sights without much of a time constraint. With the Explorer Pass, you can choose 2 attractions you're interested in seeing. There is no need to choose which attractions you'd like to see before you purchase the card, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This allows you to change your mind and wait and see what you feel like in the moment. The more attractions you choose the more you'll save, and you can save up to 57 percent on attraction ticket prices with this product.
Choose 2 attractions from the following:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Classic Tour: 1-Day
- LEGOLAND - Discovery Centre
- Aquarium of the Bay
- California Academy of Sciences
- Escape from the Rock
- All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
- de Young Museum and Legion of Honor
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Angel Island with Roundtrip Ferry
- GoCar 1 Hour Tour
- Asian Art Museum
- Fisherman's Wharf Walking Tour
- Madame Tussauds
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Tiled Steps Urban Hiking Tour
- The Contemporary Jewish Museum
- U.S.S. HORNET Museum
- USS Pampanito
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- The Flyer SF & 7D Experience
- Oracle Park Tour
- Subpar Miniature Golf
- Wattle Creek Winery Reserve Tasting
- The Escape Game
- 60 Day San Francisco Explorer Pass for 2 AttractionsAdmission to 2 attractions in San Francisco Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass Additional offers and discounts
USD $55Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Francisco Explorer Pass for 3 AttractionsAdmission to 3 attractions in San Francisco Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass Additional offers and discounts
USD $74Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Francisco Explorer Pass for 4 AttractionsAdmission to 4 attractions in San Francisco Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass Additional offers and discounts
USD $94Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 60 Day San Francisco Explorer Pass for 5 AttractionsAdmission to 5 attractions in San Francisco Go Line privileges at select attractions Instant digital pass Additional offers and discounts
USD $111Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child up to 12 years:
- Child rates apply for 3-12 years old.
- Download your Go San Francisco Explorer pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email.
- Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you have to do is present your Go San Francisco Explorer pass to be scanned at each attraction and you're in. Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Your pass will then be valid for 60 days from activation. For example, if you have a three-choice Explorer pass and visit your first attraction, you can take up to 59 consecutive days to visit your remaining two attractions.
- With the Explorer Pass, you can only visit the attraction once.
- Most attractions will let you scan your pass and go straight in, but a few will require reservations beforehand.
- Please check the individual attraction pages to see whether you'll need to make a reservation.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- COVID19 Health & Safety: Attractions in San Francisco are starting to open and we're working closely with them to ensure a seamless experience during your visit. We advise you to check the individual attraction website for the latest opening news. In light of the outbreak, Go San Francisco has automatically updated passes to be valid for two years from the purchase date. If your travel plans have been disrupted, but you are planning on exploring San Francisco within the next two years, we suggest you hold on to your Go San Francisco pass and do not activate it until your next trip.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews