- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full-day excursion to Yosemite National Park, a 1200 square mile paradise filled with waterfalls, deep valleys, monoliths, and gain rock formations
- Yosemite National Park entry fee
- Return transfers from San Francisco, including hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Knowledgeable & fun English speaking guide onboard
Where we Visit:
- Bay Bridge
- East Bay
- Gold Country / Sierra Nevada Foothills
- Yosemite National Park
- Bridalveil Falls
- El Capitan
- Yosemite Falls
- Cathedral Rock
- Half Dome
- Tips & Gratuities
What to Expect
Yosemite is one of the most beautiful national parks in the world, located 200 miles east of San Francisco (around a 3 1/2 hour drive). This fully guided tour will take you through the highlights from the park all in one day.
After a scenic drive through the East Bay, the tour heads up into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. It was here, in 1848, that the discovery of gold by James Marshall started the California gold rush. We will pass through one of the original gold towns before arriving in Yosemite National Park late in the morning, where your tour director will narrate your journey by some of the wonders.
Once inside the park, you will be provided a few hours to wander around on your own. There are quite a few short and easy hikes in the Yosemite Valley, such as the Lower Yosemite Fall Trail, Cook's Meadow Loop, and Mirror Lake Loop. There are also many restaurants and food outlets in the valley, so it's the perfect place to purchase lunch and refuel your body.
Yosemite is home to North America's five highest waterfalls. This includes Yosemite Falls, which at 2450 ft is the highest in North America and 3rd highest in the world. There's also Sentinel Falls at 2000 ft and Ribbon Falls at 1612 ft. In addition, the tour will make stops at the famous cliffs of Half Dome, Cathedral Rocks and the 3500ft El Capitan where we will watch the climbers on their 4-7 day journey.
The small groups with 14 people or fewer allow much greater flexibility for sightseeing and various options inside the park. The Yosemite tour lasts between 12 and 15 hours and allows 3–4 hours inside the park before returning to San Francisco.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond our control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to the tour date are subject to a $25 per person fee
- No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date
Reviews for Yosemite National Park Tour
Get Instant Confirmation