Explore the Cairns Highlands, see contrasting landscapes & taste native, tropical fruits, organic wines, craft beers, small batch spirits, dairy produce & more on this boutique, guided foodie tour.
Cairns Tablelands Tasting Tour with lunch Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided tasting tour through the Cairns Tablelands, visiting up to six unique venues & sampling the region's finest produce
- Lunch at Mungalli Dairy Cafe overlooking Queensland's highest mountain Bartle Frere
- Generous wine, spirit, fruit, dairy products & beer tastings
- Light morning tea at Rainforest Heart
- Hotel pick-ups & drop-offs in the Cairns City area
- Dedicated, knowledgeable local guide
- Intimate small-group experience
Where we visit
- Local fruit orchard - Rainforest Heart
- Mungalli Dairy Cafe
- Crater Lakes Coffee
- Mt. Uncle Distillery
- De Brueys Boutique Winery
- Macalisters Brewing Co
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
Reviews for Cairns Tablelands Tasting Tour with lunch
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.