- Suspend in mid-air with indoor skydiving!
- Learn skills from world-class instructors
- Flight suit, helmet, and goggles
- Souvenir flight certificate
- Come back as many times as you like to get better at flying!
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
There's no feeling in the world like flying — but indoor skydiving is as close as you can get! There's no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to the ground! Arrive one hour before your selected flight time as you'll get an introductory briefing so you know what to expect. Your instructor will cover flying basics during an orientation session in a group setting with fellow flyers. Once you've been briefed, you'll receive your flight gear. After you've slipped into your flight suit and put your helmet on, you're ready to go!
There're no surprises with indoor skydiving! Your instructor will show you to the tunnel and then you'll be flying right by their side. You don't need previous flying experience. The instructor will be with you every step of the way and demonstrate the skills you need to learn. Simply lean into the wind inside a giant glass tunnel and a rush of air will lift you off the ground. You'll float effortlessly into flight, guided by qualified instructors. You can fly your body just as you would if you were jumping out of a plane! It's just you and the air and an incredible adrenaline rush.
Whether you’re a level 3 or 103, indoor skydiving is both an exhilarating experience and a highly addictive sport. It is safe for kids, challenging for adults, exciting for teens, and realistic for skydivers. The state-of-the-art, fully-controlled, ultra-safe environment makes indoor skydiving accessible for people of any ability.
- iFLY Family and Friends (5 people)(Must have 5 or more people in your booking for this rate) Price is per person Please ensure you have 5 or more people in your booking for this option, otherwise the booking will not be confirmed. 2 Flights Each for 5+ Flyers Comprehensive pre-flight training 2 indoor skydiving flights each (in one time slot) Flight suit, helmet and goggle hire One-on-one assistance from an Instructor as you fly Souvenir flight certificate
FromAUD $66Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- iFLY BasicIntroductory 2 flight package for 1 person Full training with one of our qualified instructors – you don’t need any experience to fly! Flight session to include 2 flights Flight suit, helmet and goggles Flight certificate
FromAUD $79Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- iFLY ValueThe iFLY Value package includes: Comprehensive training session 4 indoor skydiving flights (or 2 double length flights) (Measured at a realistic 50 seconds per standard flight) Flight suit, helmet, ear plugs and safety goggle hire One on one assistance from an instructor as you fly Souvenir flight certificate
FromAUD $114Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Who can fly?
Flyers of all ages. The tour offers a safe, fun, and overall awesome experience for all flyers. Flyers can be as young as 3 years old. Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver. There is no upper age limit to fly.
What do I wear?
Wear casual, comfortable clothes, anything you'd wear on a normal day. We recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes. No need to change once you get here, you'll put on your flight suit on top of what you wear to the tunnel. Please remove loose-hanging items, such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, rings, and hair accessories. Also, you should remove everything from your pockets prior to flying.
What do I do upon arrival?
Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you'll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions. Make sure your flight waiver is filled out when you check in. Once your check-in is complete, a member of the Flight Crew will give you your wristband and provide further direction.
How long is the flight?
The tour replicates the skydiving experience and offers flights that are about 1½ times longer than a tandem jump. So each flight is about a minute, often a bit longer but never shorter than 50 seconds. A double flight is about 120 seconds long. It may not sound long but as a first-time flyer, it will seem much longer during the experience itself.
If I have a disability, can I fly?
The tour has regular customers who are disabled and does their best to fly anyone with a disability. This is almost always possible where the disability is physical. Owing to the extra attention normally required we ask that you contact us first so we can discuss your requirements and choose a suitable package. Whilst we cannot guarantee you will fly, we can guarantee that we will try our best to help you fly. To find our more detailed information please click HERE
Is there a weight limit?
Yes, anyone with reasonable health & fitness can fly but our upper weight limit is 136kg.
Is it difficult to breath in the wind tunnel?
No, it’s just like breathing normally. There is no specialist breathing equipment required. Just relax and breathing will come naturally. If you do suffer from any breathing difficulties such as Asthma, don’t worry, in most cases, you’ll still find flying a comfortable experience and be able to breathe normally.
This tour welcomes flyers who:
- Are aged 3-103
- Are not pregnant
- Are not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
- Are not wearing a hard plaster cast
- Does not suffer from any neck, back, or heart conditions
- Has not previously suffered a dislocated shoulder
- Has signed the Statement of Risk waiver form
- Is accompanied by an adult if under 18 years of age
- Please understand that the risk of injury or death from indoor skydiving is significantly greater for people who exceed the weight limit above
- Flyers over a standard weight limit but under 135kg may fly provided an experienced instructor is available to take the flight. The experienced instructor must be requested at least 7 days prior to the flight date and will incur a $30 fee
- Your reservation time is your scheduled flight time. This means that first-time flyers should arrive 60 minutes before their scheduled flight time and return flyers must arrive no less than 30 minutes before their scheduled flight time in order to complete any paperwork and attend the training session as necessary
- Late arrivals will be moved to the next available session or rescheduled for a nominal fee. Flyers who arrive late and consequently miss the pre-flight briefing may be subject to a rescheduling fee. Please note the next available flight, may not be on the same date as your booking
- Introductory packages for First-Time and Repeat Flyers are measured in Flight Time. The customer will have the opportunity to fly for the amount of time allocated for the particular activity purchased. Time consumed entering and exiting the Flight Chamber from the Staging Area counts as Flight Time
- First-Time flights are measured in 50-second blocks (50 seconds is the equivalent of a freefall skydive from 14,000 feet).
- Use of tunnel time is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or flyers. The tour and its instructors and coaches will make every effort to maximise the useable flight time but is not responsible for any unusable time
- Rescheduling within 48 hours will incur a fee of $30 per person
- There is no charge to transfer the flight to a friend - this can be done on arrival
- The tour reserves the right to cancel flights at short notice due to mechanical failure, unscheduled repairs, maintenance or anything outside of our control
- In the event that the tour does cancel your booking, it will be rescheduled at the next available timeslot. No refund will be available
- There will be no refund for cancellations made by the customer
- If you fail to arrive for your flights, your booking will be void and no refunds will be issued
- The tour does not offer refunds, wholly or partially
- Cancellations require 48 hours’ notice. Such reservations may only be rescheduled under the same terms as the original reservation’s pricing and applicable restrictions. As a courtesy, the tour may elect to reschedule such cancellations, but shall do so at its sole discretion and may require the payment of an administrative fee
- Customers with repeated cancellations or no-shows may lose flight privileges
- The tour cannot be held responsible for missed reservations as a result of extenuating circumstances such as transportation, weather, nor any other reason outside of the control of the tour, nor for expenses related to scheduled reservations
- If you have been affected by COVID19, please contact us to reschedule your booking inline with the standard Rescheduling & Cancellation terms above, or to discuss an extension of your gift voucher.