Explore the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef!
Full Day Snorkel And Dive Outer Great Barrier Reef - Ex Mission Beach Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Enjoy a full day on the Outer Great Barrier Reef!
- Step on board a custom-built dive and snorkel vessel that will get you to the reef and back in comfort and safety
- Snorkel, dive, or swim among the colourful fish and marine life
- Experience two world-class reef locations
- Enjoy a delicious full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls & fruit
- Fully guided PADI dive(s), all equipment included
- Perfect for those who have scuba dive experience!
Please note that Mission Beach is located 2 hours south of Cairns.
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sun protection - hats & sunscreen
- Towels, swimmers & dry change of clothes
- Cash for onboard sales
- Full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls & fruit
- Tea & coffee
- Fresh muffins on the way out
Yes, all dive equipment and face mask, snorkel, fins, and stinger suits (in season).
This outer Great Barrier Reef Tour is for those who are already PADI certified.
Yes, there's even a kids club in the gally. Children must be 12 years old to participate in the dives.
Reviews for Full Day Snorkel And Dive Outer Great Barrier Reef - Ex Mission Beach
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.