Glide along 12 ziplines spanning from 20m to 140m in length!
Treetop Challenge High Ropes Course Sunshine Coast Highlights
- Highest, largest, and most thrilling high ropes adventure park in Australia!
- More than 100 challenges + 10 ziplines spread over 6 courses
- 120 epic challenges
- 12 massive flying foxes (ziplines), stretching between 20 and 140m in length
- Heights for everybody from 3m to 35m off the ground!
- 6 courses to tackle, from easy to extreme
- Suspended amongst 10 acres of stunning rainforest
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Treetop Challenge High Ropes Course Sunshine Coast
- Closed in shoes (sneakers are ideal)
- Shorts or leggings suitable for wearing a harness
- Small camera or phone to capture memories (only if you can secure it in a pocket with a zip)
Must be able to reach 160cm to the palm of your hands stretched above your head.
Suitable for ages 8+
Maximum weight 120kg.
This activity is not recommended if you are pregnant, have pre-existing heart-related illness, severe asthma, back-related injuries, or other chronic illnesses.
Harnessing and induction take 30 minutes to complete. It's important you arrive 15 minutes before your session time to sign in and be ready to begin. If you arrive later than your session time, you might be asked to join a later session.
The adventure park opens at 9am and closes at 5:00pm. The ropes courses close 20 minutes to 45 minutes before the close of the day to ensure guests safely complete all activities before the close of day. On weekends, we recommend 3 to 4 hours to complete our adventure park. If you wish to attempt all ropes courses, we recommend you book our earlier session times to avoid any disappointment.
Reviews for Treetop Challenge High Ropes Course Sunshine Coast
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.