Explore the Murray River onboard an all-inclusive cruise!
7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise Highlights
- 7 nights accommodation in an Outside Cabin with 2x Single Beds
- Explore the upper Murraylands onboard a cruise!
- All meals (table d’hote and a la carte menus)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks & eco excursions
- On-board presentations
- Live entertainment
- Complimentary return coach transfers from Adelaide or returns to the Adelaide Airport or car parking in Mannum (bookings essential)
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise
- Lift access from Randell Deck to Sturt Deck
- Paddlewheel Lounge
- Sturt Bar
- Sturt Dining Room
- Sun Deck
- Onboard Souvenir Shop
- Public Amenities
- Mini Gym
Complimentary car parking is available at Mannum and is subject to availability and pre-bookings are essential.
Yes, the crew will deliver your luggage to your cabin after you have checked in.
You will require a Photo ID for each passenger (driver’s license or passport), or some form of acceptable identification and your travel documents.
Access to PS Murray Princess - whilst it is berthed at Mannum - is via Mary Ann Reserve.
- Complimentary coach transfers are available between Adelaide and Mannum (approx 90 minutes travel from Adelaide to Mannum) and are subject to availability – pre-bookings are essential. Adelaide Coach Transfers depart and return from the following CBD locations:
- Adelaide Central Bus Station 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
- Hilton Adelaide 233 Victoria Square Adelaide
- Majestic Roof Garden Hotel 55 Frome Street, Adelaide
- Crowne Plaza Adelaide
- 27 Frome Street Adelaide
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide 150 North Terrace, Adelaide
- Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide 125 North Terrace, Adelaide
- Sage Hotel Adelaide 208 South Terrace, Adelaide
- The return arrival time to Adelaide on Monday and Friday is approximately 11 am to 11.30 am and an option to be transferred to Adelaide Airport is available – pre-bookings are essential.
There are 60 cabins across three decks and there are 3 categories of accommodation including inside, outside, and staterooms. There are 9 inside cabins, 45 outside cabins, and 6 staterooms, all with private ensuites. All inside and outside cabins have either twin share or double beds (doubles on request only and a surcharge applies) with two of them having a double and a single bed. The staterooms have a queen bed with 2 of the staterooms having an extra single bed.
During the day, sportswear and casual clothing are suggested. Do not wear bathing suits, singlets or brief attire in public rooms and lounges, especially in the dining room. Footwear is always requested in both the dining room and lounges. During the evening, smart casual wear is recommended – an open neck shirt and trousers for gentlemen and a dress, skirt or pants and blouse for the ladies. At the Captain’s Dinner on the final night of the cruise, a jacket and tie would not be out of place for gentlemen and a cocktail dress or pants outfit for the ladies. Be sure to bring a sun visor or hat, sunglasses, and good sunblock/sunscreen. Sandals, low-heeled deck shoes, walking shoes, or sneakers are most suitable on-deck and for onshore excursions.
Reviews for 7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.