Embark on one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands! The sailing yacht, Condor, will ensure that no time is wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next! Top features include only 18 guests, loads of deck space, and fast sailing with an experienced crew.
This sailing tour is ideal for the adventurous traveller wanting to experience a genuine overnight sailing trip around the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. If you're seeking an exhilarating experience on a famous ocean racing yacht, this is it! Help hoist the sails or just sit back and relax.
There is no set itinerary for this 4 day, 3 night tour. Each trip is planned according to weather conditions, tides, and the group's desires. Below is a list of what the tour may offer and where they may go. Not to worry — your exciting agenda includes you stepping foot on the magical Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, bushwalking to Hill Inlet Lookout, and experiencing the magical underwater world with snorkelling activities.
- Sailing and match-racing between the tour's maxi yachts – can be hands-on or sit back and enjoy the experience!
- Visit up to 6 snorkel sites. The tour chooses the best site and timings based on the weather and tides. Among the reefs are Blue Pearl Bay, Cockatoo Point, Black Island, Langford Reef, Caves Cove, Butterfly Bay, Luncheon Bay, Manta Ray Bay, Mackerel Bay, Peters Bay, Saba Bay, and Cateran Bay.
- Visit and snorkel the pristine outer reef (weather permitting).
- Explore both the North and the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visiting Hill Inlet Lookout & South Whitehaven Lookout.
- Multiple bush-walk locations ranging from 20 minutes to 3 hours including The Cairn, Whitsunday Peak, Border Island, Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Chalkie’s Lookout, Hill Inlet Lookout, Nara Inlet Trail, Hayman Island Track, Passage Peak, and South Molle Island.
- Island Resort visit for lunch, drinks, and use of facilities (normally Hamilton or Long Island). Lunch & drinks are at an extra cost. (Please note that lunch will still be included on the boat if you choose not to get lunch at the resort.)
- Sunset beach hangs at Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach, or Chalkie’s Beach.
- In the evenings, chill on deck with the crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
The tour can cater to most dietary requirements. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Please note that this menu can change due to diet requirements, availability of ingredients etc.
- Morning snack: fresh fruit platter
- Lunch: BBQ burgers served with bread rolls, cheese and a selection of salad
- Afternoon snack: sunset platter with cheese, crudités, crackers & dips
- Dinner: roast chicken and stuffing served with creamy mashed potato, steamed vegetables, gravy and stone-baked bread
- Evening: tea, coffee & milo served with chocolate fudge brownie
- Breakfast: a selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & muffins
- Lunch: chicken skewers served with a Mediterranean pasta salad, Greek salad and stone-baked bread
- Afternoon snack: cheesy nachos served with salsa, sour cream and sweet chilli
- Dinner: beef burritos. Build your own with tortillas, salad, sour cream, cheese and guacamole
- Evening : tea, coffee & milo with cheesecake
- Breakfast: pancakes, selection of cereals, yoghurt, fruit salad & bread with a selection of spreads, all served with tea & coffee
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & lamingtons
- Lunch: bread rolls served with deli ham, cheese, and a selection of salad
- Afternoon snack: oven-roasted cob loaf
- Dinner: fish curry with rice, garden salad and stone-baked bread
- Evening: tea, coffee & milo served with apple pie and custard
- Breakfast: hot breakfast of bacon & scrambled eggs with stone-baked bread served with tea & coffee (selection of cereals and fresh fruit also available)
- Morning snack: tea, coffee & milo served with fresh fruit & banana bread
- Lunch: resort lunch (extra cost) or tuna pasta bake with garden salad and rolls