- Shoot 30-35 targets with expert tuition
- All equipment included, no licence required and prizes on offer
WHAT TO EXPECT
Ever wanted to give Clay Target Shooting a go? Well, this is your chance. You will be provided with all the gear and expert tuition so you will get the full clay target shooting experience.
Your day starts with a safety introduction and a practice session where you will get used to the equipment and learn the basic skills of clay target shooting with up to 20 others.
When you're ready the clay targets will start flying into the air, your job is to shoot them down. In total, you will shoot at 30 - 35 clay targets. A 10 target warm-up followed by a 20 target fun competition where you will get the opportunity to shoot a large variety of targets including singles and doubles. There will even be prizes on offer.
Shoot 20/20 to take the top spot on our Leaderboard and come back for FREE!
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age.
- No experience necessary, all participants will get some one-on-one coaching.
- All shooting equipment is included.
- Photo ID is required for each participant over 18 years
Redcliffe City Clay Target Club
267 Duffield Road, Clontarf, QLD
- Sessions start at 10 am or 1 pm on select Saturdays and Sundays.
- The entire experience will take no more than 2 hrs 30 min. This will vary slightly based on the final group size.
Spectators including minors are welcome to attend.